A wedding anniversary is a perfect time to pray for my husband and ask God to bless him. For me, praying at first light is so precious. So I sit down first thing every morning and have a quiet time with God.
Wedding Anniversary Prayer for My Husband
1. happy anniversary my love. No matter how many years pass, you are the one person who knows my heart. You are my best friend, my hero, and my lover. Let’s make this coming year better than the last with lots of love, laughter, and joy in our hearts!
2. We look at today as another chance to celebrate; another day to tell you how thankful I am for you. Your love is like a breath of fresh air, and the more you shower me with, the more my heart grows.
3. You make my life more fulfilling than it has ever been. Thank you for your handsome smile, your loving eyes, your kind words, your warm hugs, your soft kisses, your generosity, and most of all. for being my husband.”
4. I know that no matter what happens, no matter what life brings us, you will be there for me. I may not always show it but you are the man of my dreams. I fell in love with you before our wedding day. I will be thankful to have you today, tomorrow, and forever.
5. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you more than anything in the whole wide world. My heart is yours and yours only. God brought us together and we will grow old with each other until we are called home.
6. I want to bless and honor you today and every day of our marriage. I say these words out loud so that they will become more than just a whisper of love in my heart. I am so grateful to know me and thank you for serving me each and every day.
7. Today I want to say thank you, not only for our wedding day but for your presence in my life.
8. I thank you for the blessing of being my husband, Father to our children, my best friend. I thank you for each day that I am given to spend with you, loving you, being grateful for every hug, kiss, and special moment.
9. I Love you, my sweetheart. You are the most wonderful husband any woman could ever ask for. You are so kind and loving to me, and especially the kids. I love just being around you. I can’t wait to see what our future has in store for us. Happy anniversary my sweetie!”
10. Lord, thank you for blessing me with the most amazing man in my life. Thank you for making our marriage blessed and keeping us together through the good times and bad. I pray that you continue to watch over us and keep us safe. You will always be my best friend, my lover, my soul mate. I love you with all of my heart!
Wedding Anniversary Prayer for My Husband
11. I love you with all my heart! But I know things haven’t always been easy. I really appreciate everything you do for me, and how much you sacrifice. As long as I have you in my life, I could never ask for more. You are my best friend and lover, and I could never ask for a better companion. Happy anniversary baby!
12. I wish every day that I could take all your stress away. You work so hard to be able to provide for us. Every time I look in your eyes I see your big heart, the true love you have for me and our children. Thank you for loving me, giving me babies, and always being there for me when I need you most.
13. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are my best friend, my soulmate. Through good times and bad, I know our love will last forever. God brought us together on this earth for a reason, and I can’t wait to find out what that reason is. For now, I will just love you more every day!
14. I asked God for a gift from above, he sent me you! You are my gift from heaven above. I love you with all my heart.
15. God, I pray that you will keep my love for my husband alive and fresh in my heart. I pray that our love continues to grow deeper every day. It is the little things he does for me that make me smile. His smile, his touch, and his kiss. A blessed marriage is a quiver full of love, happiness, and security.”
16. Darling husband, when I look at you I see the man that has taken my breath away. You are the love of my life and without you, I never would have known what true happiness feels like. The thought of spending an eternity with you brings me jubilation. God blessed me when he gave me you and I pray that we spend forever together in love and happiness!
17. It’s been 10 years since we said “I Do” and we can’t smile bigger than we did that day. We didn’t think we could love each other more, but here we are 10 years later and our love has grown deeper and stronger. I love you for who you are, no matter what you do; no matter how much weight you gain or how your hair turns grayer. You always hold my hand in public and it’s so sweet.
18. Lord, thank you for the man who lights the fire in my soul. Thank you for giving me a spouse to walk with through this crazy life! I pray that we never take each other for granted and remember to always show love. I know our future is full of wonderful things and I look forward to them so much.
19. I hold him in high regard; he is greatly respected, and his face is radiant. My love, you are like the best of wine; why should I be like one who drinks too much beer? My love is like an orchard of fruit trees, with luscious fruits–my love is always fulfilling. He has planted a rose garden that bloomed in my heart’s vineyard.
20. Our love is my shelter. You are the grounding force that allows me to succeed in every aspect of my life. My ability to love is toned by our bond, which keeps me protected. Love for you comes easy and is ever-present, like my prayers you feel your strength!
21. This anniversary year I pray that our love will continue to grow stronger. You are all I ever dreamed of finding, my soulmate.
Wedding Anniversary Prayers And Wishes
22. In celebration of our wedding anniversary, I want to thank you for being my one and only. You are the most wonderful husband, father, and friend a woman could ask for. Our love is a beautiful gift from God, and I am so very thankful that we found each other.
23. I have been waiting for this day my whole life. It’s the anniversary of the day we became one of a kind. It’s our new wedding anniversary and I can’t wait to be with you forever. I love you with every ounce of my being!
24. It’s hard to believe that we have been married for one year. Time has flown by and sometimes it’s like we got married yesterday. I look forward to the next 50 years of marriage, love, and happiness. You make me so happy; you are amazing.
25. There are no words to express my love for you. I will say it a million times a day if I could, but it still wouldn’t be enough. I am the luckiest girl in the world because God gave me you. I promise to always love you and cherish our marriage forever.
26. One year ago today our vows were made, one year ago today we became one. One year ago today was the happiest day of my life, I don’t think I will ever be happier than that day. This year has been the best year of my life. I miss you!
27. I prayed for a true love. I prayed for a woman who was everything to me – someone who would be my partner in life, my partner in ministry, and my partner in raising a family. And throughout the years, you have grown to be exactly what I prayed for. Now as we stand on this special day I pray that God will continue to bless our marriage with many years of love and laughter.
28. Your love gives me wings; even when I feel like they are too heavy to lift. I will always be thankful for the day you came into my life and made it complete. You are my one true love, my angel sent from above. Today, every day, my heart is filled with gratitude for you my love.
29. Thanks for making our marriage a really awesome adventure. We’ve been through a lot of interesting times and I know we will continue to keep having fun. I am so glad you are by my side to share the good and the bad times. Our life together will be awesome! Happy anniversary, dear.
30. Today is an important day, we will celebrate our wedding anniversary. Four years ago we said our vows and promised our unconditional love. I still remember the day like it was yesterday. I wanted to cry from such happiness and joy! But my heart is full of tears now! Time flies so fast, but every time I see you, hear your voice or even think about you, my feelings become even stronger!
31. I wish that you could feel my love, that you could see how hard I fall for you every day. I’m the luckiest woman alive to be married to my best friend. Happy anniversary!
32. To my husband, I wish you health and good fortune for the future. I hope we share many more love filled years together. I pray that our love will continue to grow stronger and that you always know how much I love you.
33. I know we’ve been through a lot and that we will experience even more joy and hardships. No matter what is to come, I will never stop loving you. I’m honored every day that we’re together and I promise to be with you forever.
34. Happy anniversary! It’s been a wonderful year. I love you so much and can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us!
35. I’m glad we found each other, I’m glad we made a commitment to be together forever. Every kiss is a promise of a love that will never end. We have something special, romantic, and beautiful that only true lovers share.
36. We have been married for many years now. Our marriage is based on love, faith, trust, respect, faithfulness, and harmony. I am blessed to have you in my life. Let us never forget the strength of our union and how it has grown stronger over the years.
37. I can’t imagine a life without you. You are my soul mate my true love. I love you from the deepest parts of me every day without end. I thank god for bringing us together and hope that we will be together for all eternity!
38. Today we have been married for a year. I have always loved you and will continue to love you for the rest of my life. Every day is a blessing with you by my side. I can’t imagine a better husband, father, and friend than you. I’m proud to be your wife!
39. I love you more every single day. It is a joy to wake up and see your face. Thank you for loving me and being my friend, my partner in life, and my husband. I cannot imagine a time when you will not be by my side. I love you with all my heart!
40. I have loved you for ten wonderful years. I have supported you, enlightened you, challenged you, and accepted you through all seasons of life. And I have received your love in kind.
41. On the day we said “I do,” I knew that I was beginning a lifetime of love. A piece of paper made us husband and wife, but the vows we made to one another are what has kept my heart safe.
42. My love, you are the beating heart of our family. I know life is hard on you sometimes, all by yourself. But always remember, I am by your side forever. -Your Wife
43. My love! My life! I am so lucky to have you in my life! You are my best friend, the love of my life, and most importantly, my husband. You are everything that I could ever ask for in a husband.
Wedding Anniversary Blessings And Prayers
44. A husband and wife should share everything, and I mean everything. Happy Anniversary my love. I believe we were blessed to share our lives together and I thank God every day for you and this union we share.
45. Today is our anniversary. I pray for all your days to be joyous, filled with love and happiness. I try to make you smile every day, bringing laughter into your life with my silly antics. I will never stop loving you our friendship is tighter than ever. You are my number one soul mate.
46. 22 years ago today we became one. I remember the day like it was yesterday! I am so blessed to have you in my life. You are my soulmate, my best friend, my lover, and the love of my life! We will always be together in this life and in the next.
47. Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary! This is just a small gift to you. I pray that you have many more. I love you so much. Our love will never die! You are my superhero, my king, my husband.
48. We’ve been married for 15 years now and are still as happy as ever. You make my life worth living. I love you to the moon and back.
49. The day we married I made the most important decision of my life. My husband has been and always will be the love of my life. We have been through thick and thin, good times and awful moments.
50. My love for you grows with every passing year. Our vows are forever present in my heart and hold us together no matter how far apart we are. No gift could ever top the gift of our marriage, but I will spend the rest of my life showing you with my actions just how thankful I am.
51. Here’s to another year of love. God has blessed us with each other and we have been so fortunate to be given a wonderful ten years together. I love you dearly and look forward to the next ten.
52. 10 years together and you still amaze me. You literally make my life what it is with the way you love and adore me with everything you do. You are amazing with our children, generous to a fault with your family, and loving to everyone around us. Happy anniversary!
53. Twenty-five years ago today I married my best friend. We have become so much more than best friends. We are each other’s rocks, the one who always has each other’s back even if others present. May God bless our marriage for another 25 years!!
54. Your love is my strength and it keeps me going. With your love, we just keep growing stronger and I pray that every year is as good as this one…
55. Thank you for always showing me your love in every way possible. You are my soul mate, my lover, my husband, and my best friend all at the same time. I’m thankful to God for reuniting us after so long…and forever thankful that he let me marry you! Happy anniversary my love. Here’s to many more to come!
56. 15 years ago today we were married. Wow, I still can’t believe it. In those 15 years, we have been through so much together. We have laughed and cried together, had our hearts broken, and been put back together again. Through it all, you have remained my best friend and the love of my life. I am blessed beyond measure to be able to walk this journey of life with you by my side.
57. Today is our anniversary and you are the best thing to ever happen to me. I pray every day to have another year with you. You make me feel so loved and complete. You are my knight in shining armor. I love you from the bottom of my heart, your wife forever.
58. I’d like to start this off with a prayer for you, my husband. I pray that before we get home today we will feel and hear and receive and give and share and experience and know and understand and remember the sacredness of the day we’ve just spent together.
59. I love you today and every day. I love the man that you are and who we have created together… out of nothing! You are my life and world. I feel like the luckiest woman alive to call you my husband! Thank you for 13 years of marriage and many more to come.
60. Happy anniversary, my love. I pray that we continue to grow together and never lose sight of what we mean to each other. Your love for me is one that has changed my life forever and will stay with me for as long as I live. You are my best friend and the best husband a girl could ask for. I love you!
61. I want to thank you for nine wonderful years together. You have given me so many blessings and I am thankful that we found each other. I will always love you and I know we will be together until we are old and gray. Happy anniversary!
62. 8 years ago today I married my soulmate. We have been through so much together, good and bad. Through it all, you have shown me what true love is. You are so kind, honest, loyal, and loving. I feel blessed to have you as my husband. I love you with all my heart!
63. I pray that God always brings us closer together. I pray for our children’s health, love, and wisdom. For our homes to be peaceful and free of pain. I pray that we will share many more beautiful years to come! Love you always.
64. It’s been a year since we made the biggest decision of our lives, staying together for the rest of our lives took on a whole new meaning when we said: “I do”. I will say it again, you are the love of my life, best friend, and soul mate in all ways. We created a fabulous life for ourselves, in good times and in bad, when times are tough or great you are always my strength.
65. We have celebrated many countless anniversaries, but there is one in particular that I will always remember. The day you told me to be your wife was the greatest day of my life. This past year has been great! I look forward to many more anniversaries.