How do you pray for your future husband? There’s a lot to be prayed about. What do you include in prayer for your husband’s heart, his mind, his body, his soul? I have a few favorite ways to pray for my future husband. I like the idea of giving him over to God and taking it one day at a time. This list is by no means exhaustive.
If you are single, I’m sure someday you’ll need tips on ways to pray for your future husband. However, just because you are single, does not give you an excuse to be slack in your praying life. Here are some prayer points that are unique to praying for your man.
Ways To Pray For Your Future Husband
1. My future husband, I pray that you are patient, kind, strong, and gentle. That you let Christ Jesus be the center of your life. That you enjoy all the things in life including family and friends. That you have a great sense of humor and seek always to bring joy wherever you go. I pray for your future wife so she can be blessed to walk with such an amazing man!
2. Sometimes I think I’m dreaming, but look around and realize you are the only one. The love of my life, my future husband. One day we will be married to live out our lives together. I thank God every day you chose me. You make me a better man, a woman who can see your true love, for real love does exist. From this moment on I will always share my love with you – you are the one I will spend forever with.
3. I remember when we first met and I thought you were just another guy. As we spent time together I found myself falling deeper in love with you. Your eyes light up the room when I walk in, and your smile melts my heart. I love how well we can talk about anything and everything with each other, and I love how you make me laugh at the silliest things.
4. You are my future husband and husband to be, and I want you to know that I will always love you.
5. As you begin to glimpse life with this man, remember never to take your relationship or marriage for granted. It takes work and commitment to have a good marriage. God has given you an amazing gift with this man, so treasure it by honoring him every day. Hold your future husband in your prayers, that he will remain safe, healthy, happy, and successful!
6. I love you with everything that I am. I would trade anything to be there for you. I’m so excited for the rest of our lives together. I trust that God has great plans, and we will walk through them hand in hand.”
7. I will love you always! You bring me more happiness than I ever thought possible, and I would walk a thousand miles to spend a single moment with you. My heart is one with yours and it’s a blessed feeling. You have my entire soul, heart, mind, and life. You will always have me – all of me – for better or for worse!
8. Yes… I choose you today, tomorrow, and for the rest of my life. I will trust you and support you as your wife. There is a reason why God brought us together and I look forward to sharing our future with you.
9. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are my best friend, someone I can talk to about anything. Before you came along I didn’t want to get married, but now I can’t imagine living any other life! You make me laugh, give me butterflies and brighten every day. I love you.
10. Since the moment I met you, you have become everything to me. You are my best friend, my confidant, my greatest support, my biggest fan, my co-pilot… but most of all you are my love. You are the one who makes me laugh when no one else can. You are the one who always has a hand out to hold mine. You are the one who makes me realize how wonderful life can be. I can’t wait to see what our future brings
11. Thank you for being so faithful, patient, kind, forgiving. I could keep going one but I think you get the point. It comes down to this, I wasn’t looking for love, but you sure found me! Thank you for being who you are! Thank you for loving me! You’re an amazing father and husband.
12. It’s amazing how quickly time flies. I can remember the day that I cried because I missed you so much when you went on deployment. Now, I am crying tears of joy for the wonderful person that you are and all the sacrifices you made to be with me. Thank you for loving me unconditionally, supporting my college dreams, encouraging me through my stressful times, and being there through every possible obstacle life puts in our way. You are my favorite person in this world!
13. I pray that God will guide you in the way you follow. Grow strong in His love and give you strength when faced with adversity. Fill your life with joy and happiness and give you a long life full of happy memories.
14. To my future husband, Here are some ways I intend to pray for you. I want to pray for you to actually pursue God, actually have a relationship with him. I want to pray that your heart is softened towards others so you love without condition or restraint.
15. You inspire me every day. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. You make me a better person and I love you with all my heart. Every time I look into your eyes I feel on top of the world because I know that I am seeing the man that I want to marry. You are all that matters to me, thank you for filling my heart with love and joy every day!
16. Forever is not long enough to thank you for all that you do. You are always there when I need you, whether it be to celebrate or cries on your shoulders to cry on. From the moment I met you, my life has changed drastically for the better. To say I love you is so much less than how much I truly feel for you.
17. I can’t wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you. I love everything about you and we complement each other perfectly. You’re the best man for me and I cannot wait to call you my husband!
18. You are the love of my life. I pray that we will always stay together even on the hardest of days and through the roughest of times. I know we will make it through because we love each other so much and we will always find joy in one another. I love you baby and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you!”
19. My love, You are the most amazing man that I have ever met. Being your girl is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And it’s just getting better every day! I wouldn’t trade one moment of our time together for anything or anyone in this world. You are my soul mate, my lover, my inspiration in everything I do.
20. The first time I saw you, I noticed how tall you were. I remember thinking to myself, ‘he must play basketball.’ I had no idea that the biggest gift you had for me was your heart. Although it’s not visible, your kindness and compassion fill up a room. Although it’s not tangible, outside of your love for Kim and Jack, you have a big place in a lot of little people’s lives. Although it may not be apparent, I know God sent you to me.
21. I promise to love you all the days of my life, to laugh with you and cry with you, to support you and compliment you. I promise to be your teammate and partner as we strive towards a common goal – a truly happy marriage. In short, I promise to love you unconditionally because I truly do love you unconditionally.
22. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are everything I never knew I needed in my life. From the very first time you said “hi” to me I knew you were special.
23. Dear God, thank you for this wonderful day and the love of my life. This day is also dedicated to two little swimmers swimming around in my womb. I thank you for all my blessings, now and in the future. Amen
24. For the man that I haven’t met yet. I pray that he will be loving, kind, sweet, generous, romantic, handsome, and all of the things you want in a husband. I pray for him to be financially secure so he can take care of his family. I pray for him to be pure in heart not just in body but mentally as well.
25. I love you so much. I would do anything for you. You are so wonderful, so sweet and so kind to me, even after all the bad things I have done. Thank you for being my husband, you have made me so happy. God has blessed us with an incredible love together. We have so many wonderful memories that I cannot wait to make more!
26. We have been together for 7 years, and throughout those years you have been a wonderful husband to me. You have always been kind and loving, teaching me how to love others as the Lord loves us. I feel so blessed that God has brought you to my life, and I promise to continue to pray for you as we grow older so that our love will only grow stronger!
27. You are the love of my life. Every day I thank God for blessing me with you. You are my whole world. I want to be with you forever. You are my King, my best friend, and the one I want to grow old with while watching our grandchildren play together at our feet.
28. I remember the day we were married and how happy I was. You made my dreams come true and I can’t wait to keep making them come true for the rest of our lives. We have so many wonderful years ahead of us and I can’t wait to adventure through all of them with you by my side.
29. I love you with everything I am. You are my best friend, the only person who has ever made me feel safe and complete. You are the love of my life and the only one I want by my side forever.
30. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a wonderful man. You are so thoughtful and kind. Your love warms my heart and makes me so happy. Thank you for always supporting me and being such a wonderful husband!
31. You are so wonderful to me! I am so happy you are my husband.
32. If only I could find the words to describe just how much you mean to me, but I can’t. All I’m left with is this love note to let you know, ‘I Love You!’
33. When I first met you my heart soared with excitement. A winter breeze blew through with hope and joy. The sun shown with delight, the world was bright; with you I’m set on fire, leaving me burning in desire.
34. I remember the first time I laid eyes on you. You were sitting in your leather jacket at the local punk show and I thought to myself, “He looks like a bad boy”. Then I saw your smile and fell for it. You’re really such a sweetheart and we make an amazing couple. I love you!
35. My future husband, you are the love of my life. I look forward to the day when we are together forever! I want to tell you every day how much I love you and that you are the man of my dreams.
36. So many years ahead of us to spend time with each other. I can’t wait until forever! Just know that every day I think about you and pray for our future together.
37. Dear God, I pray for a man to be by my side. I pray that he is everything I need him to be. I pray that he will love me unconditionally, but also show me off to all his friends. I pray that he is successful in his career but always finds the time for me. To feel my love and warmth whenever he comes home, to kiss him with passion once he walks through that door.
38. I love you with all my heart. I love you with all my soul. You have blessed me –body, mind, and soul – with your touch, your kiss, your gentle nature. I see so much joy for our future, I see a long happy life together. My love for you grows each and every day!
39. My darling, do you remember how we met? How you were looking at me with so much kindness? You were so handsome, your eyes piercing my heart. There was something familiar about you.
40. I knew I had not seen you before, but you looked so much like my father. You rescued me; my childhood is engraved into that day. And now, with all the love in my heart, I am sending that same gratitude to Heaven for giving me someone like you to call mine.
41. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. You have been so patient with me, so loving and caring. You have stood by my side through all of my craziness and you have given me hope for a better future. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you!
42. I’ve sat down to write you a love letter many times, but I always get too nervous or just can’t find the words. So here I go!
43. You are an amazing man. You can make me laugh. You can make me mad. You can make me smile more than anyone I’ve ever known. Thank you for being here for me and showing me what it is to be loved. I am so lucky to have you. I am praying that I am the wife from your dreams, even more than mine!
44. You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. I wouldn’t trade our love for anything in the world. You bring me so much joy that I just can’t stop smiling. I love you more every day!
45. You are my best friend, I’ve given away everything I own to make sure you were mine. I promise to love you more every day, through the ups and through the downs. My heart is yours forever.”
46. I never thought I would find what I had been looking for, but then you walked into my life. You are my knight in shining armor, my favorite person to spend time with. You melt my heart every time you smile, you keep me on my toes with your protective tough guy act. You are the most amazing man I know and I love every single thing about you.
47. You’ve been a gift of God from the beginning. You were a gift that wrapped my life into a world of love. A love that I have never experienced before. A love so unique, so rare. Everything about you is perfect, from your smile to your kiss, from your touch to your scent, everything about you is perfect.
48. I pray that I can always make you happy and change your life for the better. I pray that we can share, laugh and grow together. I pray that we learn from our mistakes and if we hurt each other we learn to forgive. I pray that we can try new things together and enjoy the adventure. I pray that you will be my best friend, my one and only true love.
49. I know it seems silly to be praying for your husband before you even have one, but I just couldn’t help myself. I pray that God brings you a godly man who is willing to protect you, respect you, honor you, love you, be honest with you, and most importantly loves Jesus more than anything else.
50. I want to say thank you for being a great husband to me, a wonderful father to our children, a good provider, and a true friend. I love you with all my heart and look forward to many more happy years together.
51. Pray that he finds a woman who will love and cherish him for all the wonderful things about him. Pray that she will love and honor God, and make you her marriage priority. Pray that she will see your potential and see your heart for God and be endeared by it. Pray that she will help you become the man God wants you to be.
52. I pray that God would put someone in front of me that shows me how to treat a woman. Someone who will show me how to be the best man that I can ever be. With God’s help, I pray for a partner whose eyes are full of love so pure it’s indescribable.
53. I want to grow old with you. I want to be the most special woman in your life. You make me a better person and a far better human being. I am so blessed to have been born when I was born because without you I would have never met you. Without our love, there is no way that life could ever be this happy!
54. Words cannot express how I feel for you. You make me happy. You make me feel secure and loved and like I’m the only girl in the world for you. I’ve never felt like this before and I can’t imagine not feeling this way for the rest of my life.
55. You are a great man. I feel extremely lucky to be married to you. I am so glad we found each other and that we can share our lives together. You bring me such joy and happiness that I could never be without you. Not a single day passes where I don’t think of you, or feel lonely when you aren’t beside me.
56. I pray that God will give me a husband who loves the Lord with all his heart, soul, mind, and strength. I pray for a good man, one who loves the people of God is faithful, and is willing to put his money where his mouth is. I pray for a faithful servant of God who continues to walk forward in love toward others. This is my prayer so say amen.
57. I don’t know any man as kind, as sweet, or as generous as you. You are so selfless and thoughtful, always putting others before yourself. I don’t know of anyone who has such a big heart as you.
58. I love the way you look at me, even when I have crazy hair and haven’t showered in a week! When we go to families’ houses for parties I love hearing all your cousins call you “Uncle J”.
59. I love the way your smile lights up any room! You are so thoughtful and generous. You spoil me so much 🙂 I love how hard working and ambitious you are – you have a heart of gold.