This prayer is to be said by a person for a person who is a mother or from a mother. It may be that the mother has been in hospital for an operation due to ill health. That should not stop the family from praying for her recovery, mainly if other family members are home. There will be no need to add to it if the other family members are living with her.
Prayer for My Mom in Hospital
1. Dear Lord, Thank you for giving my mom the strength and courage to be able to go through this tough time. I know that the doctors and nurses need to do what they need to do to keep her safe but give her comfort as well. Help those around take care of her as well as possible also. Please help her heal quickly and safely. Please let me be there with her as much as possible, and give me strength and courage so I can help her in any way needed. Please
2. Dear God, please help my mom. I know conditions are not in her favor right now, but if you can just heal her that would be best. Please God just hear my prayer because I love her so much!
3. Last night in prayer I asked God to give you strength for this day. I asked him to give me the chance to help you walk out in faith, trust in him and his will. And just in case I don’t get to tell you again in person, I love you, mom! You are my angel on earth. And because of your faith in Him, he is my eternal protector.
4. I do not think I can find the words to express just how much I love you. I know, Mom, that you are strong and will fight this battle with every ounce of strength in your body. You are an amazing person and you are my inspiration. You are my rock, my superhero, my best friend, my mom. I love you so very much!
5. my mom is in the hospital today. Cancer invaded her body again. I know you are there healing her, giving her your strength to fight this battle. You have given me so much to be happy about in my life. I know you will heal my mom too!
6. People all say how moms are the strongest people in the world and couldn’t imagine living without them. It’s hard to put into words, but I feel that way now. You never took a day off from being there for me, supporting me, and guiding me through my life. The hardest thing I have ever had to do is smile for you when I’m so scared inside, knowing that this will be the last time I see you attached to tubes and unable to communicate
7. Ruth, I know how strong and independent you are and sometimes I forget that you’re not as strong as you used to be. Please take it easy and rest so we know you’re going to be ok. We love you, mom!
8. There are many things I want to say to you, but I don’t know how to start. Mom, I would go anywhere in the world to be with you right now, if only I could. I miss you so much and love you dearly. Please God let me see her smile again someday, Amen!
9. I just can’t thank you enough for all that you do. I pray every day that you will be the happiest you’ve ever been. You are an inspiration to me, my brother, and our entire family. You are the most loving mother in the world.
10. Having you in my life has made me the person I am today. You are always there to love and support me, even when times are hard or tough. I’m so glad that our paths crossed. My nights wouldn’t be the same if you weren’t by my side. I love you so much, mom.
11. As a mother, grandmother, godmother and guardian angel to many I would pray for your healing. That your body might repair itself, that you might make a full recovery and get to leave the hospital soon. In reading this letter please try not to cry, but take the time to think about what I’m saying. Please tell me that if there is any way to keep you from going into surgery that you have always been a fighter and will continue to be one now please please fight.
12. Mom, I know your body is breaking down and you feel uncomfortable, but I just want you to know that I love you so much. I am always by your side praying for your safety and wellness. If there is anything that I can do just let me know. You’re my everything mom, so please get well soon so we can finish our movie night, drink some yummy wine together and play bingo sometimes. I miss you.
13. I love you so much, Mom. I hope you are reading this now because you’ve woken up from your operation. You are the best mom anyone could ever ask for. You make everything better with your smile and laugh. I hope tonight when you fall asleep you know how much I love you—until I see you again, goodnight!
14. Mom, I am doing everything I can for you. We all love you so much and need you to get better soon. God is taking care of you. You don’t need to worry about anything, we are here for you and we love you so much!
15. I’m so scared, mommy – every day. I have nightmares. I cried myself to sleep last night. A few days ago while I was at my friend’s house she asked me if I was still having nightmares. It made me start to cry right in front of her! But I miss you so much and worry about you constantly. The doctors said it looks like your getting better (thank god), but today is such a bad day. I hope u get to come home soon.
16. I just know that things are going to be ok. God has you in his hands and I know he will watch over you until he sees fit to bring you home. I love you so much, Mommy. You are so incredibly special. The doors to heaven are always open for you, no matter what! I hope to see the bright white light shining out of the clouds soon! God Bless honey, your angels are with you now.
17. I love you more than anyone in the world. You are a beautiful mother and I miss you every day. Please get better, I want to do all of the fun things we planned involving shopping and going out to eat. Just please get better.
Prayer for My Mom to Get Better
18. I love you, Mom. You are always my hero. You are the best person in my life and I hope that you will get better soon. I pray for your recovery each day and I talk to God. I find comfort in knowing that my prayers are heard by him, especially my prayer for you to get better.
19. Dear Lord, please hear my prayers. Please take care of my mom. I pray that you will heal her body and soul. Please cure her of this illness that has taken over her whole being. I know you can do it because you are more powerful than anything else in the world. Thank you!
20. Bless my mom forever with the energy to keep fighting. Bless her with a strong heart, mind and body. Please heal her pain.
21. I love you so much. You are so strong, so brave and such a fighter. We all want to see you get better and we all want to see the wonderful woman you are again. I hope and pray that we can be together soon and that we can celebrate your recovery together. I love you, mommy!
22. Mommy, I miss you so much. Daddy told me you’re coming home soon, but I won’t be able to meet you at the door with a cake and a card or the paintings I drew for you this time. I know that God is going to take care of you and help your heart to heal. There will be a day when we can sit together and talk about my favorite things with you once again. And then we can pray one last time.
23. I get such a pit in my stomach knowing that you’re not doing well. I don’t want to imagine what it must feel like having to go through all this pain. I love your smile, and your laugh; the way you make me feel like I can do anything and that I can accomplish anything. You’re my best friend and the only mom that I’ve ever had and don’t know what I would do without you.
24. I love you so much, mom. I hope this card can show you a fraction of all I feel for you. You have been my best friend and the strongest woman I know. When I need to share my fears and worries with someone, you were always there. You always gave me great advice that I still cherish today. You may not be as strong as you used to be but as long as we are together, you will never be alone because I will always be here to take care of you.
25. Dear Lord, Please bless my mom to get better from cancer. Please heal her from all of her sufferings, emotionally and physically. Give her the strength needed to get through. Restore her health back to how it used to be, so she can take care of herself and do everyday things like walking and bathing and cleaning the house and cooking and shopping. Also, make her healthy in mind: encourage her spirit and stay strong and decrease any negativity or bitterness or apologies or discouragement in her heart or in her mind.
26. Dear God, my mom has been sick for a long time. I wish that she could get better and come home soon. I love her so much and want her to be happy and healthy again! I pray that you will help her to feel better and heal quickly so we can all be together again. My family needs her at home even more than ever before. Thank you, God, for hearing my prayer!
27. To the most amazing woman I’ve ever known, my mom. You are my light in this world. You are an angel on earth to me, and I will never stop loving you. Today, I ask for your protection on every level. Please give my mom the strength to do whatever it takes to get better.
28. Dear Lord, please take the pain away from my mom. Please take all the stress from her. Please heal her so she can be well again. Please watch over her and give her strength to get through this not so easy time in life. She needs your help! Amen!
29. As I sit here crying in the hospital there is so much I want to say. I can’t find the words though. Mom, you mean the world to me…I wish I could see your smile and hear your laugh one more time, but that won’t be possible. Please stay with me a little longer. Please forgive me for all my mistakes in life and for being a bad kid. I love you so much and I will do everything in my power to fix things.
Healing Prayers for My Mom
30. Mom, I love you so much. I can’t believe you are still fighting but I am not giving up. Each day that goes by without you here makes me miss you more and more. I know my prayers are reaching the heavens and that my heart is healing with each passing day. We all miss you but will stand by your side until your fight is won.
31. I miss you so much, Mom. I find myself thinking about you constantly, longing for your smile, arms, cooking. You are my guiding light, the one who taught me so much about life and made it so much better, despite all the pain. All I can hope is that God takes away your pain. We all love you so much and wish that things were different. We miss you terribly but remember that we are always here for you.
32. You are my very best friend, always there with a kind word and an encouraging smile. Spending time with you is always special, because I know I will be refreshed in mind and spirit. You are everything I know to be good, right, and true – my Mom!
33. Mom, I’ve always admired your strength during trying times. This year has been the hardest one yet, but you seem to handle it so well. You have always been depicted in my eyes to be a strong woman who could carry the weight of the world on her shoulders. Now that the universe has gently laid that weight down for you to carry, I just want you to know that I will be there for you climbing every step of the way. I love you more than words could ever
34. Thank you for loving me, mommy. I know I’m not easy to love sometimes. You’ve always been so patient and kind – even if we don’t always see eye to eye. I hope you know how much you mean to me and how grateful I am for everything you do and have done for me. I will always love you, mommy – and I thank God I’m your daughter!
35. Mom, your struggle is hard. I want you to know that I am here for you. I want you to get better, so we can have more talks on the phone again. It’s lonely without you. I am taking one day at a time, but every second feels like an eternity when I hear bad news. Your love is my strength, even if your hand doesn’t grip mine.
36. Mom, I love you more than anything in the world. You mean more to me than life itself I need you, and I am here for you my whole life. In everything I do, my heart is with you.
37. God, please bless my mother. I know she will fight this disease like no one else. She is a fighter through and through. Heal her body of any problems that plague her. Give her the strength to continue moving on with life despite this struggle. Please be with us always. Never leave our side, for you are the only hope we have in times like these. Amen =)
38. My mom is the most amazing woman in the world. She fights hard every day to stay with us on this earth, to have the chance to kiss my cheek again, to have the opportunity to say she loves me one last time. This fight of hers has been so difficult for all of us. My heart breaks every day knowing that she might not be here tomorrow. I pray that you help her beat this rare type of CANCER so she can get back to enjoying life with her family.
39. Dear Lord, thank you for my mother, who gives me endless love and guidance. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Thank you for her continued strength during this health challenge. Bless her with health and strength, family and friends, and all she hopes for day after day.
40. You are the most amazing mom in the world and I want you to know exactly how much I love and appreciate you because you deserve it. We all want to do whatever we can to comfort you in this scary time and help you feel better. I would give my life for yours. You’re such a strong person and mother and I am extremely proud of everything you’ve accomplished in your life.
41. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart. I’m sorry for anything I’ve ever done to hurt you. It’s been a long and difficult road and it will be even longer without you here. You were my greatest teacher and best friend. My whole life was better because you were in it and now I need your help more than ever. I believe in the power of prayer so please join me as I send out prayers of healing, comfort
42. I love you even more than all the stars in the sky, mom. I am so thankful to have you in my life. And no matter what happens I will always love you!
43. I am sending this prayer out to the universe with hopes that it will find its way to you. I am sending healing thoughts your way from here in Canada for a speedy recovery from your surgery today. Please keep all the details out of this prayer, but know that I love you.
44. I love you! I miss you. I pray that the angels of heaven come to take you into their loving arms and take you on a journey of healing. Hang in there mama (please)! I love you forever and always!
45. Thank you for being my mom. You have been a true angel in my life. You’ve given me so much love and support even through the toughest of times. I know it’s not easy to be a single mom raising two children, especially as a young mother. Things were very hard for us as a family but you worked twice as hard to give us everything we needed. I remember as a little girl being so proud to say that my mom was a nurse.
46. Mom, today I want to show gratitude to you for all you do – no matter how small or big. You always make sure we are happy and healthy – always sacrificing everything for us. I love you with all my heart.
47. There are so many thoughts going through my head right now. I couldn’t even begin to put them into words. My Dad would always say that when he met Mom it was love at first sight. Words cannot express the regret and sadness I feel within myself. I don’t want to lose you completely, but I understand what you are going through and I will pray for you every day.
48. I love you so much! You are simply my favorite woman in the world. I see you struggle with your health and it breaks my heart. I want to yell at all the doctors, tell them that you are fine, fighting cancer is your hobby, not your profession. Every day I pray for your health and smile every time I hear your laughter. I love you!Related: