Prayer for My Husband on His Birthday: One of the most challenging things about the ageing process is the loss of people close to us. Because you know that one day, that person will leave you, it isn’t always easy to accept that life is short, and we shouldn’t take it for granted. We should all make sure to love our family and friends while they are still around. If you need help working up the courage to speak to your loved one about your feelings, use this prayer for my husband on his birthday.
Birthdays are about the people we love and who we want to be grateful for. They make us appreciate what we have more than ever and remind us of what’s important. Therefore, as your husband’s birthday is approaching, below are some messages you can send to him on his big day.
Prayer for My Husband on His Birthday
1. Prayer for my husband on his Birthday. I pray that you find a safe environment where you can continue to heal from your childhood wounds. May you trust in your power to heal and the support of your family and friends. I also pray that you make wise choices for self-care and seek help when needed. Allow emotional healing to unfold at its own pace. Trust the process and reach out for support when needed.
2. God has blessed me with the best husband in the world. I wanted to write this prayer for him on his birthday. He is my soul mate, my best friend, my lover, and my husband all wrapped up in one amazing package.
3. Today is your birthday, but I have to say that every single day is one for celebration. You are my soul mate and I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for being the kindest, sweetest, most thoughtful husband. I know how challenging our life together has been at times, but you are always there to help me through whatever life throws at us. I hope every year brings only the happiest moments to you.
4. I pray for you to find peace in your heart and happiness in your soul. I pray that you will be strong and brave. I pray that God will heal your wounds; assuage your fears; calm your worries; mollify your anger; lift you out of the valley of despair; renew your love for life on this Earth; carry you joyfully through the rest of your days.
5. I have been in love with you since the day I met you. In that year you have become my every day, my best friend, my lover, my protector, and the one person I could never live without. I say all this because on your birthday when I look at you all I see is a man who makes me smile every time he walks in the room. My husband is a rare person, a soul mate sent to cherish and make me a better person. You belong in my life and heart.
6. There is no man like you, I have never known a man so kind and gentle. You are a great father, a patient, and a loving husband. You humble me every day with your love. Thank you for being here for me, you have meant so much to me. I wish we could have 10 lifetimes together so I could love you ten times as much. You are my soul mate and my life.”
7. Hello my love! I just wanted to send you a prayer asking God to please protect you today and always! Let your days be long and all your nights have sweet dreams. You are everything wonderful in this life for me! I love you so much!
8. God, watch over my husband today. Help him to be wiser. Keep him safe. He is so important to me and I LOVE him so much. I want the best for his future and heart. Let him do great things and let them be great things for us and our family too! Bless him today and all the days of his life. Amen.
9. I just wanted to send you a little prayer that is from my heart. I hope it is as special as the man you are, as the man I love and adore, as the man who makes my world go round.
10. I pray that you will always know how much I love you. I pray so so hard that you continue to grow in love with me too. I know our future is bright and I dream of the things we will do together. A lifetime of happiness is in front of us, my only wish is that it would never end.
11. Our marriage is not made in heaven, but it is created by God. I love you so much. May God continue to bless our marriage with his presence and love.
12. You are an amazing man and I am blessed every day to have you as my husband. I love you more than anything and can’t thank God enough for bringing us together.
13. I’ve prayed for you times that number all the stars in the sky. I’ve cried over your pain years that cannot be counted. I’ve ached for you through hurts that no man should ever know. But every tear I shed, every pain I felt- they were small…
14. I love you so much, my sweetheart. I cherish your friendship, your commitment to our marriage, the adventures we have together. I look forward to sharing this next stage in our relationship with you. I can’t wait for you to meet our children, for them to “get” you in their own special way. You are an amazing man and I feel so blessed that God brought us together.
Birthday Prayers for My Husband
15. While you are gone I send up daily prayers. Hoping that all goes well while you are at work. Hoping that all will be safe, while you walk the beat. Prayers to keep you strong so your enemies do not get the best of you. This year your birthday comes with a salute because it is the best one yet! Happy Birthday, Dear Husband, I love you!
16. For his Birthday, I sent up prayers all day long. I asked that God would give him wisdom, health, happiness, success and love every day of the year.
17. Happy birthday to the love of my life. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything about you. Things are so different now since our little family is growing. You are still my rock, my best friend, my future. I don’t think my heart could love you any more than it does right now, but I know my heart will find a way to love that much deeper with time. Happy birthday my husband!
18. Your birthday is just around the corner. I will be counting the days until I can see your face, hug you, kiss you, and love you. I have so many wonderful plans to make your day extra special. May God continue to bless you with good health, peace, love, and joy!
19. Happy birthday this special day, a day to celebrate all that you are. I pray that God blesses you and showers you with love and kindness. Thank you for being the best husband a wife could ask for. I love you so much!
20. My sweetheart, I pray that all goodness comes your way. I pray that you continue to be a man of positive influence to the people around you. I pray that you realize how blessed you are and always stay humble. One day I pray that all of the dreams that you have ever had will come true. God bless you, sweetie.
21. Although we aren’t sharing this birthday together, know that I am always thinking of you. We may not get to be together, but we share an everlasting love that goes beyond miles and time. I am sending all the love and prayers I am able to today and into the coming year. May peace and contentment follow you wherever you go and always be close by your side.
22. You have been my everything for over 11 years, and I can’t imagine a day without you in it. I love you more every year, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Happy Birthday!
23. Lord thank you for my husband, the father of our two boys, my best friend and the love of my life. Thank you for his constant love and support, his devotion to our family and his endless patience with me. Please give him a radiant, healthy and joyful day. I pray that everyone that he meets will notice how happy he is and what a fine example he is to our children. Bless his workplace today and all the folks that he interacts with. May he be a blessing to them.
24. You mean the world to me and I pray that you will always be happy and healthy. I pray for your happiness and health every day. The way you love me brings joy to my life that I can’t express or explain. You are my best friend and husband, and one day we will be forever together in heaven!
25. Dearest, you are my best friend. We’ve had our ups and downs but our love has never wavered. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. You are the most amazing husband and father any woman could ask for. I pray that God will always bless you and your family. I love you more than words can ever say! God Bless!
26. I am proud that you are mine and I am honoured to be your wife and the mother of your children. you’re my world and I love you. You are virtuous and diligent and I pray to the Lord that you will continue to find success in all your endeavors. I pray that we will remain close for we have weathered many storms. Through it all, our love has only grown stronger as we grow older.
A Wife’s Prayer for Her Husband on His Birthday
27. I’m sending up a prayer and I’m asking God for my husband, I’m holding him in my heart and in my soul. He’s everything that I could ever want in a man. He’s got me smiling when heartaches are sore. And when he is near my body quivers with such sweet anticipation.
28. I can’t imagine my life without you, my dearest love. I pray for your health, safety, happiness and success in all that you do. You are my strength when I am weak; my hope when things are bleak; and my joy in the midst of sadness. Please never forget just how much I love you!
29. I’m so glad God brought you into my world. You are amazing, kind, thoughtful and the best man I know. You always make me feel loved, protected and special. God put us together, He must have had a reason why because every day I fall deeper in love with you. I pray you will be blessed to find that one person that will be your reason for living; she will bring out the best in you and will be your best friend forever. Happy Birthday my
30. Dear God, thank you so much for sending me a wonderful husband. I pray that you continue to bless him with a long, healthy and happy life. I love him dearly and ask that you help me remember to love him as much as I do now each day. Thank you for giving us a baby boy and making our family complete. The night we found out we were having a little boy was the best night of my life.
31. I’m not sure if I will ever be able to express how deeply I love you. I don’t say that enough… but it is true. You are truly a blessing from God, and I pray for your health, happiness and well being every day.
32. You are my light in the darkness, my soul mate, my true love. I pray that God keeps you safe and close to me throughout this day and all days to come. I promise to always love you, hold you when you need strength, be there for you in times of sorrow when you’re in need of comfort. When your heart is troubled, when life grows too complicated, when trouble presses in upon your shoulders or when anxieties beset your nerves.
33. My darling husband, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I pray that God smiles down on you and shows his loving-kindness to you. I know our Lord has big plans for your life and I pray he makes those plans very fruitful. You mean been more to me than any other man, I love you as only a woman can love a man. May you always remember how much your wife loves you and how grateful I am that the Lord has made us into one flesh.
34. Thank you, God, for blessing my life with such a wonderful husband. Thank you for bringing him into my life and showing me what love truly is. I pray that our love will continue to grow as we fall deeper and deeper in love each and every day! That our family will always be healthy and happy, filled with smiles and laughter! My dear sweet husband, I pray that you have a very happy birthday filled with everything that makes you happy. I love you so much!
35. Happy Birthday, honey! Although I know it’s just another day to chronicle in miles, birthdays are different. They are the days we celebrate you and think of how much we love you. Life would not be the same if you were not in it. You are an amazing man, strong, loving and so talented. I know you don’t believe me when I say “I love you” because it seems like something that is said to all men in relationships.
36. I’m so grateful for the man that I have the pleasure to call my husband. Your compassion, love, and support are unlike any other. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for always being there for me and mistaking my forgetfulness as laziness. I love you dearly darling!
37. I’m not a praying girl, but today I will pray for you. I will thank god for being the best husband in the world and ask God to bless your life and guide your steps. I will pray that God will bring us many more very happy years together. I love you, and may our love grow stronger every day.
38. I LOVE YOU more than anyone else in this world, and I always will. I love your eyes and the sparkle they give your face when you talk about our future together. I love your touch; it comforts me and you make me feel safe and secure. I love the way we fit and mould together like two pieces of a puzzle that were made for each other! You are the other half of my heart—the half that keeps me going every day.
Message to My Husband on His Birthday
39. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. You are my soul mate. I love you with every ounce of my heart and mean it more than you know. You are everything I could ever dream of in a man. My wish for you is that you live each day to the fullest! I love you.
40. Happy birthday to my amazing husband! I love you so much and I’m so thankful that we found each other. You make me feel like a queen and you never stop showing me how much you care. I love you and thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world.
41. Dear Husband, You make me want to be a better person; you motivate me to achieve great things and make me proud every day. Thank you for keeping our family together and for keeping promises. I love you!
42. I read so many cards for other people on their birthdays, but I never could find the right words. I always wanted to write something that would make you feel special, but no matter how hard I tried, it just didn’t seem like enough. So many people say, “I love you” to you every day; please know that mine is the truest.
43. Today is your birthday! I can’t believe I get to be married to the love of my life! As I sit here and think about your life, I am so thankful that I get to be part of it. You are the best. You are an amazing father and husband. You mean everything to me. Happy birthday, baby! Love always, your wife.
44. Hi! It’s my birthday, and I just wanted to say I love you. Every year, my love for you grows deeper. I am so lucky to have you as my husband. You are an excellent father to our children, a loving husband, and my best friend. I hope every day of this year is happy for you.
45. I love you. You are the single most important factor in my happiness. You inspire me, you inspire others who need help, and you inspire to do better. While other couples fight along the way, we pull together. As long as I got your back, I know everything will be okay. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my husband and the love of my life. I could never ask for someone better in life than you! I love you more every day!
46. Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! You are absolutely wonderful. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I love how protective you are. I love your sense of humor. I love your pure heart and soul. Thank you for being my best friend! I love you with all my heart and soul.
47. There are no words to describe how lucky I am to call you my husband. You are everything to me, my love, my life, my best friend. We have known each other since we were kids so you know all my flaws. But it’s your one flaw that I hope never changes, you are mine forever!
48. You deserve so much more than I can give you. An amazing wife, mother and friend that pampers and spoils. Your only flaw was not seeing what I could do for you and now look at what you have. Some might say we hooked up at the wrong time, but we needed each other. I’ll never forget our first kiss at the bank ATM. Our souls recognized each other and now we are inseparable.
49. To my amazing husband. I don’t know how many more years we will have to share together on this beautiful Earth. I hope it is many! You are my soul mate and the love of my life. I am so lucky to have you in my life! I wish every day I could wake up in your arms and kiss you good morning. You mean the world to me and I love you so much.
50. I can’t believe it’s your birthday! It seems like yesterday that I was writing the very first love letter to you. We have loved each other for so long now. Each day I say “I love you more today than I did yesterday” and I truly mean it. You are my true love, my soul mate who completes my well-being.
51. Thanks for the wonderful, thoughtful, incredible birthday present! Yes, you read that right! You gave yourself to me for my birthday! I can’t tell you how special that made me feel. You spend every day making me feel loved and adored. But this was different because you made it clear how much YOU love ME! I’m still trying to comprehend how wonderful it feels to be the one that made your heart smile. I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday.Related: