Do you want to pray for your future husband? Most single women do. Many worry about how they will meet their future husband. Others are concerned about their future spouse. If that is you, then keep reading…
The position of a husband is considered to be one of the most exalted positions in life. Husbands are required to be love, care, and protect their wives. The husband should also support his wife in righteousness. Prayers for future husbands could also be beneficial. If you want to get a good husband.
Prayer for Future Husband
1. Dear Father in heaven, please let my future husband be safe wherever he is. Please take care of his family and friends. Help that when he comes back, he comes back with good intentions in his heart. Protect him from harm, teach him patience. I love you.
2. God, our future husband is coming. As you know, he will be the most amazing man that I have ever encountered. I’m not sure how or when you are bringing him into my life, but please show me him soon.
3. I pray that my future husband will be with me through good and bad, happy and sad. I pray that we will always work together and encourage each other to always do the right thing. I pray that we will be a family and raise children together in a home filled with love and laughter.
4. is patient with me, yet holds high expectations for me to do what is right. I pray that he has a strong relationship with God first, that he loves me unconditionally.
5. Dear God, please bring a good, reliable and caring husband to me who can look after me and my children. One who is prepared to accept us as a package deal. Someone kind and gentle with a great sense of humor who will love me for exactly who I am and not expect me to change for him. And who is prepared to commit, live his life seriously from now on, has made all his mistakes already, and will be ready to settle down from the first date onwards. Thank you.
6. I have been praying for a godly man. You have been sent to me from above. I am so blessed that you came into my life, and I am thankful that you send your blessings upon us. Although our relationship is new, they say love has no age. I am looking at my future husband.
7. Dear God, Please let me meet the man of my dreams soon. He will be kind and romantic and generous with his money. He will take me out for dinner and to the park and shows. We will walk hand in hand, and he will never let go of my hand. I promise to take care of him and give him lots of love and time. I promise to make him happy.
8. Oh Crocodile my husband, may you be strong and courageous as you venture into unseen depths of my heart. Search out the long-hidden rooms and portal chambers where no lover has gone before. I will clothe you in the Mantle of courage and lay my love over your heart. Even as my love sings with joy to see you my tears will fall, for the first time I will be giving this gift to another.
9. Dear God, please bless my future husband with health, happiness being there for me when I need you most. Give him the qualities of character that he needs to be a good husband and father. Make our marriage companionship and respect, guide us in raising our children in your abundant love. Thank you for the blessing of his love.
10. Dear God, I pray for a successful, smart, and loving husband. He will have a bright future and a big family. We will be together forever. I need a husband to challenge me and be a partner in my life. And I really want one soon!
11. Dear God, I’m hoping for a man that can handle me and my daughter. Someone who is strong and kind, someone who isn’t afraid to cry, who knows how to work for his hands. And when
12. times get tough, will be willing to take my hand and lead the way. I’m praying for a man that will leave his mark and never forget where we started from. And though it might seem far, I’ll keep you in my prayers always.
13. I pray for you that you will have love in your life. That the next woman that takes your heart is someone that holds it with care, or just as I have done….I pray for my life’s companion – My Forever Love….
14. Dear God, please send me a wonderful husband. I don’t care how old he is, rich or poor, educated or uneducated. All I care about is that he loves me for me. He’s not perfect but he loves me and makes me happy. Please let him be a Muslim so we can have a family – a big one – so he can mentor and encourage my children and pass on his values to them. Please let him be a great husband and father
15. I pray to God for a husband who loves me more than you, but I already know he can never exist. You are my best friend and the love of my life. Thank you for being the most amazing person I have ever met. I will always love you.
16. God, I need you to guide me right. Please be with me as I plan for my future. Job opportunities are so scarce so I am only considering the ones that will bring us closer together. Please don’t let any relationship move forward unless you approve it first. Bless all our communication today and always. I pray.
17. Lord, when my future husband reads this will you help him feel close with me. I hope he knows how much I pray for him and want to spend the rest of my life with him.
Prayer for Your Future Husband
18. God, I pray for my future husband. Please send me a man who is handsome, kind, honest, loyal, and selfless. A man that understands what it means to love. A man that will treat me with patience and respect. A man that will cherish me more than anything on earth.
19. My sweet husband, I love you and hope we make it to the altar. I know we will be married
20. someday and it won’t be long before that day comes. You are my dream guy and I always pray that God will bring him into my life.
21. Dear Lord, please allow me to meet a man who will love me unconditionally and will be able to show me what true love is. A man who will accept my past and my faults and can forgive me from my wrongdoings. I pray for a man who loves you with all his heart. For a man who knows how to make love and I pray he is the husband, I’ll never stop searching for and praying for.
22. I have searched for my soul mate to complete me in every way. I have found him and we will unite in marriage. Today we begin our new lives together and everything we do will be better because we love each other more every day. I am truly blessed to have this man next to me.
23. I pray that our love only grows deeper every day. I pray that we become closer than ever, and your love for me surpasses all others. You are my true soul mate and I want to spend the rest of my life loving you. My heart beats stronger in your presence, and nothing in this world could make me happier than to know I will spend eternity with you.
24. O Jewel in the sky, I ask you to protect him, to hold him tight, lead him gently through this life.
25. I know I’m still young, only nineteen. But I know my mind, I know my heart. You are the one for me. No matter what place I move to. No matter how many miles away you are. My love for you will never change mine will be strong enough to not let us fall apart.
26. pray for your future husband on the day you were born. He will fill a place in your life that was never meant to be filled. You will both have amazing adventures that will put a smile on your face from ear to ear.
27. Dear Lord, I pray for my future husband. He will be so handsome and tall. He will be the best father and husband that I will never know. I pray that you will give him to me and that we will grow old together. I pray that we will fall in love and fill our home with laughter and lovemaking.
28. God, may you breathe new life into the man I marry. May the love you have for me flow through him to me, and when it does, may I know your love in a way I’ve never known before. May this love be so strong that it overwhelms us both and sweeps us away from all others for all time.
29. Dear God, please bless me with a husband who is faithful, loving, kind, generous, and honest. He should be a good father to our future children. Please help me find a man that will love me for who I am and not my looks.
30. My prayer for someone in the future is that he has the heart of my husband. Someone who will love me like my husband does, who will treat me like you do, who will be there when I need him. Someone who will cherish me, not compare me to other women, someone who will treat me like the queen I am.
31. Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you give me a husband who will love me for who I am. A man who will be my partner in everything, someone who will support me in my dreams and goals. A man who loves you with all his heart. Let him be kind, generous, and good natured, brave, and strong. Someone who sees the best in me.
32. Dear God, My life is full of cactus and thorns. But you know the way to a woman’s heart. Please send me a man who knows how to handle both, so that together we can make a beautiful life.
33. God, when he is ready to fall in love with me, please impress upon his heart that I want a man who will treat me well and cherish my love forever. Your word says that you will give them knowledge and insight to know me… please give him these things so that when he knows me he will also be drawn to love me. Thank you for being so gracious in working in my life, in the lives of others, and in his life. amen
34. God gave you to be my husband, my best friend. I know our love is meant to last forever. I look forward to your calls, text messages, Facebook posts, and even tweets! I pray that our love grows stronger with each passing day…
35. My love, I pray that God gives you peace and hope, faith, and comfort. That He gives you rest for your weary body and peace for your mind. I pray He gives you the desire to give thanks always and continually. His gifts are so great that they cannot be counted or fully comprehended. Thank You, Lord, for my husband. Thank You for the gift of his smile, his arms, his friendship, his love!
36. I pray that one day I will meet a man with a big heart, a big aim, and a big mind. A man I can trust and feel safe with. A man who is not scared of love and commitment. A man who loves the Lord with all his heart, but also loves me with all his heart. I pray for this man every night before bed. I pray that God will lead me to him soon. A man of honor always striving to be a better husband, father, and leader
37. I pray for you, my future husband. I ask that you are the man of god’s choosing for me. You are god’s gift to me, can I have the honor of having you as my husband?
38. That’s what I want for someone to share my life, not my picture on social media. Not someone who sees me as a trophy, but the man I’ll call my husband.
Prayers To Pray for Your Future Husband
39. I prayed for my future husband to have compassion, patience, commitment, Muslim values, devotion, and love.
40. God, You know my heart and You know what I want for my future. You know that I want a husband who values me and seeks to serve me. Oh Lord, give me a godly man who will love me for who I am and will abide in Christ. Show me a man that I can trust and who will be strong in the Lord. And Lord, give me a man that I can love with all of my heart and who will love me back!
41. God, please give me a husband that will come and rescue me, just like in the fairy tales. Please may he be handsome and kind and noble and romantic and willing to love me forever!
42. I am so blessed to have found a man so perfect for me. You have given me your heart, your love, and your future. I will love you forever.
43. Lord, the only thing I ask of you is this: help me to cultivate a heart like yours. Help me to see people like you do and love them like you do.
44. When you wake up I hope you see a man who will protect you with all his might. You know how vulnerable and defenseless women can be, with their small stature. I hope you have a husband that will protect you from anything that threatens your safety, if someone were to threaten you, my dear you would have a hero standing by your side with a sword at the ready to slice that monster into pieces.
45. I thank God every day for leading me to you. I have fallen more in love with you each day since we met. Even though our time together hasn’t been long, it feels like we were always meant to be. I can’t wait for years and years of shared experiences. No matter what the future holds, I am confident that it will hold good things as long as we are together.
46. I write these words for you to know, and for you to remember. I write these prayers so we can always be together, if not in this life then the next. I’m so glad we met and fell in love when we did. It was destiny for us to find each other. As long as there are stars above us, I will love you with all my heart. You are my future husband!
47. I will pray for you today and every day to be the best husband God could ever give me. Even though I don’t know you by face or name, I know that one day we will meet and fall madly in love. Continue to be the amazing man that you are and everything will fall into place.
48. I know that you will be the best husband. You are such a wonderful man and such a gift from God. You love me with all your heart and I can tell how hard you work to make our life the best it can be. I am so thankful for you and I pray that one day we will grow old together and enjoy many happy years.
49. I always prayed for a man who would honor and cherish me above all others. I have found him in you. You honor and love me completely. Thank you for being my knight in shining armor, my mirror, my best friend. I trust in your ability to lead me through a life of joy and happiness. I know that no other man could ever be as wonderful as you are to me. My love for you has no bounds!
50. I pray that God would prepare my heart for you so that when we finally meet, we can love each other and grow old together. I pray that God would protect you and guide you and keep an eye on you and protect you and keep you away from any harm. I pray that God would instill in our hearts a deep love for one another and help us build a life together filled with joy, happiness, and peace.
51. There are so many things I could say about you that everyone knows already. I love how dedicated you are to what you believe in and your morals. I admire how hard you work, always going above and beyond in everything that you do. You are a man of integrity and honesty that every girl should strive to have in a husband. You meet my every need, far before I ever have to ask. But most of all the way I feel when we talk sends chills down my spine.
52. Someone once told me to make a list of all the qualities I would want in a husband. After much thought, it came down to this. He needs to love God, family, friends, and most importantly he needs to love YOU.
53. I hope you know that I really do love you with all my heart. You are kind, loving, hardworking, etc. You are the only one for me and I am thankful for everything you do for me. I won’t ever forget how much thought you put into our first date or how thoughtful you were on our wedding day. You are the best!
54. I pray that God sends me my husband. I pray he is a patient and understanding man, with a good sense of humor and the ability to be happy no matter what life serves up. I hope he is a lover and not a fighter and that his arms are always open to give me a hug. I am sending an angel to watch over him until God brings us together. I trust in God’s plan for our lives and I know this too shall pass…
55. I prayed for a Godly, trustworthy man to come into my life and you did. You are always there for me in my time of need and I love you more every day. I appreciate the way you love me, look after me and treat me. I promise to show you, my love, every day of our lives together [In this marriage kit I prayed specific prayers that will help you in your marriage].