There is a way of saying a prayer of deliverance from family problems. This prayer is not for a specific situation but to cover all areas of the life of a family after one has done a prayer of eviction and a prayer of breaking evil powers. This kind of prayer can be done when there is no solution to any bad situation whether it be with the spouse, children, or neighbors or within the household or outside in society, etc.
Prayer for Family Problems
1. Our Lord, I pray for my family’s peace, love and happiness; especially for my mother who is ill. Please help her to be at peace with everything around her. Help her enjoy the times she spends with her children and grandchildren. Let her take comfort in things that aren’t sinful. May she always feel God’s loving arms around her. Thank you for all the blessings you have graced us with; I pray for more. Amen
2. Dear Lord, I pray that the love that my family is struggling with being healed. I want them to know that you are real and is the answer they are looking for. Let them find their own path to happiness and I pray they can survive this trial in their life.
3. Father, Your powers are an endless supply. Please help us in our time of need. My husband is going through a huge depression. Please show mercy on him and get him back on his feet again. In your name, we pray, Amen
4. I pray for you to be safe and healthy. I pray that you are successful in all you do. I pray that God will bless your family with joy.
5. Let us pray with one heart for our family. That they will be saved from the evil one. Let God’s
6. light shine in their darkness, awaken their conscience and show them his love. Let Christ put out the fire of sin and evil in their lives, extinguishing its flame and removing any smokescreen that covers their window to Heaven.
7. If it’s possible to have a peaceful family that lives in harmony, then it should be possible for families worldwide. It should be possible to have a world where a mother can live a long and fruitful life with her children, a world where a father will always be there for his family and love them, a world where people can live happily together as one.
8. Dear God, please help me with my family problems. I ask that you pray to the Almighty God to heal us so we may be happy again. I truly believe that you can help us if you are willing. Thank you for your prayers and may the Lord bless us always.
9. Dear Lord, you have the answer to help remedy all our problems. Help me to have faith in you and your guidance. Give us faith to let go of all the things that seem unexplainable and I give up my own opinions which cannot weigh a feather in a storm against a tree. Help my family to come together with one step at a time.
10. Dear Lord, I ask that you please take these problems and lift them from my family. We ask that you heal our hearts and our minds, but most of all we ask that you help us to remember how very much we love one another. Amen.
11. Dear Lord, please watch over my family and help us through these troubling times. Please lift up our family in your hands. We thank you for the strength to get through this hard time. Help us to fix what is wrong, make things right between each other, but most of all keep our family safe. Allow harmony, peace, and love to prevail throughout our entire home.
12. We need you so much right now! Please grant us the strength to deal with this family issue, and grant my family comfort and peace. Please let us remember that we are a family and we need each other in order to get through this. Thank you for your love and strength in these tough times. We know that without you we can do all things. I pray, Amen!!!
13. I will pray for you all, you are all in my heart. You are never far from my mind and soul every day I pray to God to watch over you all. I wish there was something I could do to take your pain away.
14. Dear Lord, by your grace you have given me love, a task, and the strength to fulfill the task. I will do anything to let your love shine through our family. Provide wisdom for our problems and bring us together in peace. Amen.”
15. Father, You know all our problems and worries. I ask that You heal the hurt in my family. Give us comfort and peace during these troubling times. Thank you for your love always, In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
16. My family has had some tough times of late. We’ve all been hurting and tested, running on stress. Please help us love each other more. Help us forgive one another. Please send us Angels to be with us in this time of need, even if we don’t deserve them. I haven’t said “I love you” enough this week, but know that it is true no matter how hard it has been to tell you.
17. There are too many people in the world that don’t know that they are loved, or that love can be so strong and wonderful. Pray for all those who cannot see your love, and pray for our family and world. I pray for all families to come together and know the truth of how much they are loved and cared for. Thank you, we love you all!
18. Oh good gracious God, please help us through this difficult time. There are no words that can express how much we love each other. Everyone is crying, and the pain of not having my father here with us is unbearable. Please give me the strength to get through this.
19. Dear Lord, Please help my family to settle their problems. Make them realize that I love them. Help them know that even though they have separated, they are still a family. If you could grant this for me, I will be so thankful.
Prayers for Family Problems
20. It’s hard to be far away from family. I feel like I can’t be there to help you like I would like to. I know that God is with you and is helping you all in your struggles. I will always pray for your safety and happiness.
21. I will always love you. You are the best mom/dad/brother/sister/aunt/uncle I could ever ask for. Thank you for everything, I pray that things will get better for our family soon. I love you all!
22. I hope the love I have for you, will last forever. I wish you all the best and happiness whatever you do! Whenever I think of family my mind drifts to memories of us all happy together. You are always in my thoughts, and never out of my heart. I love you always & forever
23. I think about you a lot, and I pray that you are safe and happy. I miss you terribly and I am doing all I can to see you again soon. You mean so much to me and you fill my heart with love! I will love you forever and hold you tight in my heart till we meet again. Always, your big sis Stephanie
24. No matter your trials and tribulations I will always be here for you. Love keeps no records of wrongs and I know all your heart and I will love you even though we may be miles apart.
25. Dear Lord. Bless my sister. Please bring her on the right path. Amen.
26. Dear Lord, Please send forth your angels to protect each one of them. Please guide them through the darkness and lighten their way. Please soften their hearts so they can forgive one another for what has happened. Give them strength to overcome any tribulation that may befall them.
27. I pray that the problems with your children, marriage, and family disappear. I pray that you will be blessed with a happy peaceful life. I pray that God’s love and grace will cover you and carry you through whatever troubles you have.
28. Dear God, please let there be peace in my family. Please help us through the trials we are facing…
29. My prayers are with you and your family. Life is a precious gift from God and the people you care about make it richer. Even though we may not get to spend as much time together as we would like, know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers and that if it’s possible, I will try to be at your side through whatever trials you go through.
30. I have been overwhelmed by your love and I can’t thank you enough for being the amazing family that you are. I know that through this difficult time that you think of me, and I am so grateful. At this moment I am reminded of how special of a person you are.
31. I hope this little card finds you well. I know we haven’t talked in a while but we DO care and think of you often! I know life can get so stressful and we don’t always get the answers we expect. Remember that no matter what, He always gets us through. You may get knocked down but you must get back up again. We all love you and will keep praying for your family!
32. I love you all so much. I pray that we can work through our problems and find a way to be happy again. I wish we could turn back the time and change what happened, but we can’t and we can only look forward to a brighter future with each other.
33. I love you both dearly, no matter what the future holds. Either way, I’m always there for you. I wish there was more I could do to help but will continue to pray with all my might for a miracle.
34. I’m thinking of you and praying for you very much, my dear. I care about you and your family and I love you all very much. That is the best I can do to help right now, and all I can tell you is that we are all here for you!
35. Dear Father, we pray for our great family. Please protect and bless them always. Surround them with your love and watch over them every day. Let nothing but happiness fall upon their lives and let it grow every day that you let our family love continue to do so.
36. Dear Lord, please be with our family during this difficult time. Please help them through these trying times and their struggles. Please make it easier for them to deal with the loss of my grandma. We love her so much and will try our hardest to make her proud. Show them your love and impress upon them the importance of your word in their lives now and forevermore. Amen
37. Thank you God for your many blessings, thank you God for many many more, thank you God we love and adore you!
38. Please hear our prayers tonight, we pray God for our family and friends will be bringing them our love and joy. May God bring their hearts to home to listen to the wisdom in their heart and head. Thank you God for all of your blessings and grace that fall upon us each day, may we spread this joy and love one another through the day. Thank you, God.
39. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I know you can feel alone, and scared, but it’s at times like these that we need God the most. Lean on him and let him comfort and guide you. He will never leave you crying, and he will always be there for you.
40. I want to tell you that though we are miles apart I pray for you every night. I hope everything is going well and that you are happy. I will only be a phone call away, so please know that if things get rough, I am here for you. Have a great summer and see you soon!
41. I’m wishing all the best for you, but I know that things are tough right now. Please know that I love you, and I care about you more than anything. Please feel better. I’m here for you if things become overwhelming. You are an important person in my life and always will be.
42. My family is falling apart. Dad is having an affair and Mom spends all day lounging and watching TV. I’m so hurt and scared for my family because it seems like we could be falling to pieces. Please pray for my family because I love them so much and don’t want to lose them.
43. Dear Lord, please watch over my family in their times of sadness. Grant them strength, wisdom, endurance, and the will to survive. Be there for them in their times of need. Watch over us when we are apart…just remember, you are always in our thoughts day and night.
44. I know things are tough right now, but I promise you that things will get better. I love you and will always be here to help you. I always pray for our family and hope it keeps the angels watching over us.
45. We love you all so much and we just pray that we can overcome this difficult time in our lives. But we know that everything will always work out the way it’s supposed to. We love you and please call us if there is anything we can do.
46. I don’t know exactly what you’re going through but I will be here to support you. I love you and that is a promise. If you ever need me, I will drop everything to help. I am grateful for having a wonderful family and thank God every day for blessing me with such a loving family. Never forget how much we care about you!
47. I can’t tell you how sad I am that the family is going through such a hard time. I really pray that you guys pull through all this and come out okay on the other side. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.