Prayer for exams success is the main key to achieving your goals. Whatever it might be, you only have to believe in yourself and pray for exams success. Your wishes will be granted instantly once you pray for exams success. It will work for you in any situation at any time.
Prayer for Exams Success
1. Dear God, bless the students studying for exams. Give strength to all students because exams are about to come. Be with those students who have been failed the last exams. Let them have success in all their coming exams. God, you are always love and glory forever Amen
2. Lord, I am so thankful for my three wishes of love, health, and success. Please help me to realize my love for this man and bring us together. Please protect him from any harm to both body and mind for the exams.
3. Dear God, Please make me do well on my exams. I know I can do it if only you are with me. I love you!
4. Dear God, please let us pass our exams. Please help me study a lot and help me pass with a high overall grade. Please help us all be successful in all we do. Thank you.
5. Dear God, I know you are busy, but I am begging you please help me ace this next exam. But if you do not send the right person to help me, please give me the motivation to do it myself. Thank you for your time and your love. Thank you for everything. I love you, Amen
6. Please God, Please help me pass my exam tomorrow! I will do anything to pass. I promise I will do anything you ask of me–just please let me pass so I can see my boyfriend! Please.
7. Lord, please bless my cousin Darian with the intelligence and knowledge to pass her finals. Help her study diligently and answer all questions correctly on the test. Let her concentrate on the material at hand without distraction. Lord, heal her mind and prepare it for tomorrow’s examination. Above all, give her strength to bring her best game forward while maintaining your will in all things.
8. Dear God, I don’t know what I would do without you. You have been there for me through everything. I want to thank you so much for the opportunities that have been given to me. Thank you that the people around me are good, caring, and supportive people. Thank you that my boyfriend loves me endlessly…. Even though I’m not the prettiest girl in the world, he still loves me for who I am.
9. Remembering how much you helped me through my last semester reminded me that I really do need you. I knew this was our last semester but the thought of it still brought tears to my eyes. You will always be in my heart and I will always need your advice, hope, and love!
10. There is a very powerful woman in town, more powerful than a witch doctor or a pastor. Her name is PATIENCE. She is a virtue of life and without patience, no one can achieve the level of success in academics, business, and everyday living.
11. To the best girlfriend in the world, thank you for always being there. I really appreciate it and love you for it. I am glad that we are together and that we never work apart. Love and kisses always and forever!
12. Dear Lord, I am writing to you to ask that you bless my exam this morning. Please help me, give me the strength to do well. Not just for me but for my family, my friends, and all the people around me. Bless everything around us so we can be successful in everything we do. I
13. thank you, Lord for all the things you have done for me and I pray your love will always guard my heart. Thank you for everything you’ve done, amen.
14. Oh God, please help my boyfriend succeed in his exams. I love him so much and want him to be successful in the things he does. Thank you for hearing me, Amen!
15. Dear God, please let me get through the exams. Without your help, it will be too hard. Help me get top marks in all my papers. Please help me pass every one of my assessments. Help me get good grades in everything so I can get into a good career after University, or wherever I do them. I am not smart enough to get good marks by myself, and without your help, I cannot achieve this goal. Amen.’
16. Dear Goddess, I give you all my worries, hopes, fears, to help me become the best that I can be. As I head into my exam today, provide me with comfort and courage to face the day knowing that only the best will come from this. Help me to overcome and excel and prepare me and my fellow peers for a new future ahead.
17. Dear God, please help me in my exams. I have been studying so hard but I just have a feeling that I need your help. Please make sure that I get through and do well. Thanks for all the help you’ve given me and thank you again for making her mine.
18. Dear God, please allow my exam results to be good.
19. Dear God, Bless my exams. Grant me the grades that I desire. Helps me keep focus and enhance my memory to know all the answers. Keep me calm and relaxed so that I can perform to the best of my ability. Thank You God for all blessings that You have shown towards me today, tomorrow, and always. Amen
20. Dear sweet baby Jesus, please send all the good luck in the world to my girlfriend Lindsey. I know she is super nervous about her math test tomorrow and we could really use a miracle. Thank you for hearing my prayer and helping my beautiful girlfriend pass her test.
21. Thank you, God, for this day. I truly believe that all my hard work will pay off, that I never give up on anything, that I succeed in all that I do. God has plans for me! He promises to keep me safe. So please, Lord, I ask you to bless me today with your divine guidance to find the right answers. May you always be by my side and guide me to make the best decisions. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
22. I’m so grateful to have you in my life and I thank God every day for giving me the chance to meet you. You make me smile and laugh every day and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
23. I hope you realize how much I love you. How every time I look at you little itty bitty stars appear in my eyes. How much I can’t wait to spend my life with you. You changed me, made me a better man and I’m so happy. My heart feels so full right now…my lips are sealed…
24. I want you to do as well as possible on the exams. I know your mind will be going a million miles per hour and you will have a lot of stress, but please just stay focused and stay calm. Remember all those mornings we spent studying together. I will be thinking of you every day and I will be praying for your success!
25. I know that you have been anticipating this for a while now. You have been studying tirelessly day and night. But I have a feeling this will be your hardest test to date. I know how much you love your books so I will give you a little prayer. Help me to pass my exams with a good grade, please! We can study harder if we want, but if you do so please ease my pain.
26. Lord, bless my husband for the exams tomorrow. Please give him the strength, courage, and confidence to pass them. Protect him from all harm. Let his mind be clear. Give him the ability to concentrate on his work. So he can write his best questions and answers and then with confidence answer all questions that will be asked of him. If it is your will let him pass the exams and achieve the highest grades possible. Amen.
27. I pray that I am given the motivation and endurance to get through my exams; the courage to make new friends; the ability to help everyone understand my subject; and good fortune all day! Thank you, dear Saint Jude, for all your love and kindness, amen.
28. I fell in love with your mind and the way it works. I’d study all night and sleep on your chest and face, and I’d wake up to you whispering, “I love you more than anything. And if we had more time, I’d prove it to you.” You studied so hard for those exams and made the honor roll every semester. How proud of you I was!
29. If I could pick one person in the world to spend my life with, you would be it! To love, cherish and grow old with. I pray that our love will last forever. Keep up your hard work and soon I’ll be holding you in my arms during holidays! Love you always, Ashley
30. I love you. You mean the world to me. You are my light in this dark world. I am so lucky to have you in my life, even if only for a short while. Know that I will forever love you, even if we’re never together again.
31. I cannot thank you enough for who you are to me. You have made my life complete and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Your love has filled a void in me that I never though could be filled. Even though we spent only one night together, after that night I knew that I was yours forever, and would wait for you no matter how long it took.
32. I love how happy you make me feel. I promise I will never stop making you smile and laugh. I also promise to always make you cuddle up next to me on the couch, lunch dates, movie nights, walks on the beach, road trips with friends, brewery tours, dinners out with friends, memory-making moments together.
33. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I can’t imagine my life without you. I love you! I don’t know what I would do without you by my side. I love you.
34. This is a prayer for good luck on our exams. May God work behind the scenes to help us succeed. We pray for full marks and great results!
35. Dear God, Please allow me to pass my exams with all distinctions. I promise to be a blessing to myself and others as I go through life. I promise to help less fortunate people. I promise to carry out your will for my life. You know that exams are important to me – without a good grade, I will not be able to attend a good university.
36. Hello, my love! I know that right now you’re going through a stressful time. I think of you every day and pray for your success in exams. The sheets are wrinkled I guess from you tossing and turning at night thinking about the upcoming exams.
37. You haven’t been eating that well either and lost a few pounds 🙁 Luckily, I was able to get a few extra hours from work so we could spend some time together. Oh! Before I forget, have good luck tomorrow!
38. I pray for you to get the information u need and the understanding so u could do well on these exams. know that I love you and I believe in you and I know that you can do this and that we got each other to lean on and to be supportive and encourage each other and that I am cheering for you. I love you.
39. God, I ask that you help me get through the exam and give me the results that I deserve. If you can do this for me and help me get through, I promise to you that I will be thankful through my whole life.
40. Dear Lord, please help me with each subject I take. Let me make the highest grades possible. And please give me hours of sleep so that I can do well on my exams. I promise to keep studying every chance I get! But most of all, thank you for giving me this chance to succeed in life. Please watch over my family and friends as well! Thank you very much, Lord! Amen!
41. Please let me do well on this exam, dear Lord. Please give me the knowledge to complete it properly. Please guide my tutor’s hand as he or she feels my work. Please ask him or her to correct my mistakes honestly and openly, so that I know where I need to improve. Please also help me be open to criticism and not defensive, so that my true potential may be achieved.
42. Dear God, please let me pass this exam with flying colors. If you help me, I promise to be kind for the rest of my life.
43. I would like to thank my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I will always love you. I love you so much. I am missing you so much.
44. The sky is up, the sky is blue, the clouds roll by slowly. The wind blows past, that’s why I love you.