When you are in love, it is quality time that you need to spend with each other. You can learn how to pray shared prayers with your spouse when you spend this special time with Him. The rest of the day when busy working, when sleeping when recuperating, don’t forget to talk with your spouse in prayer at night before sleeping! This is what will make love last in your marriage.
Night Prayers for Couples
1. Our love, a lighthouse. Our prayers, a beacon. As we pray for each other’s safety and well being, may we also remember to pray for our marriage – to build it up and hold it firm – so that we know where we are going and what we are reaching for – so that we can find fulfillment as individuals, as a married couple and as a family.
2. If I could bring you the world, I would. If I could remove all your pain, I would. If I could be there for you when you ache, then my darling that’s what I will do. You are my world, my heart, and my soul. Every part of me wants to love you in every special way possible. Blessings to you love.
3. Dear Lord, thank you for this special day. We appreciate the time we had to spend together. We also pray for our families and friends who are out there who need your help. Bless us to review our values in life and keep our love on fire. Amen
4. Dear Lord, today I give thanks to my loving husband. Help us to remember that our marriage is a gift from you. May we build a Godly family in your name, I pray, Amen!
5. I pray that we will keep a fire in our marriage that endures. I pray that we will understand and know what needs to be said and what doesn’t. I pray that we will continue to be the foundation for each other as we face life’s obstacles together. I pray for us to remain on the same page so the words of hurt, anger, and resentment do not consume us.
6. Almighty God, I pray for your blessing upon my marriage. Grant us the grace to unite our hearts in Christian love. May all people who see us be encouraged to know your love is always with us.
7. May we prove to be a good example of your love to others. Help us to speak words of kindness and encouragement. We ask our Father in heaven, God give us the strength that no matter what comes our way, that through it all your love will endure.
8. I pray for this love to never end. I pray to love you as long as I live. I pray that we will grow old together and die in each other’s arms.
9. I cherish every minute of my life spent with you. I love you more than I ever thought possible. May our days be long and happy together.
10. I love you, my sweetheart. I’m so glad we found each other and became a family. You’re my forever and I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together.
11. With only the moon to light our love, can I tell you how special you are? You’re the one thing that keeps me going every day. Will you be mine for all eternity?
12. I’ve been thinking of you all day. You bring so much happiness to my life. I love you so much!
13. My love, tonight I would like to pray for our love. I pray that our love will forever be true, that our hearts will always beat together. I pray that we will always be together and never go through any pain or sorrow for this would break my heart knowing you are in turmoil. My love, hold me close tonight, and may the warmth of your body keep me safe and sound through the night.
14. I don’t know what I would do without you. You make my life worth living and I can only hope to be with you forever. I want to tell you so many things, but tonight is about faith. So I will ask for faith for us, faith that our love will last through the trials of tomorrow. May this night bring peace of mind, the faith of love, and joy of our future together.
15. God, I thank you today for the sweetness found in the love of my life, the one who makes my heart sing, the one who forgives me when I fall short. Thank you for the way you have blended us together, for the way we have been molded to fit perfectly together.
16. Help us to look to you and never grow tired of each other, give us a desire to love each other each day a little more, help us to commit ourselves wholly to each other forever. Amen!
17. I pray that our love will continue to grow and flourish, just like the roses we planted. I pray that we will never be divided since you and me belong together. I pray that our faith in each other will never cease to exist, just like the faith we have in God. I pray for a lifetime of happiness with you, my one and only true love.
18. We are so lucky to have found each other. I know our 8th anniversary is coming up but there is never a day that goes by where I don’t realize how lucky I am to have you by my side. You are everything I could ever want and more. As the years go on, our love only grows stronger. Keep loving me like you do and keep holding my hand! Our love continues to grow even more every second of every day.
19. Gawd, I pray for grace, so You will bless my love and me. You will heal all our hearts and bless us with a beautiful life together.
20. Please bless us with a healthy baby. Please give us a favor in this job search, and if it is time for a new one then I pray that we receive a new job that will be a blessing for our family. Please place contentment in our hearts and thankfulness in our minds. Forgive all our offenses against each other.
21. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for supporting me, encouraging me, and making me the happiest person in this world. I wish I could find the right words to express my love for you.
22. Dear Lord, thank you for bringing us together. Thank you for blessing us with a love so deep and true. Thank you, Lord, for giving me the perfect companion, someone I can love and who loves me completely.
23. If I could be anything for you, I would take every tear and make every pain go away. The world is cold and dark, but in your arms, I find warmth and light. You are my strength, my courage, and my will to move forward in life. Without you I am nothing and together we can tackle anything in life.
24. I’m still learning who you are and I’m incredibly excited I get the chance to know the real you.
25. You make me smile like no one else can and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love and care about you. Stay with me; we’re going to do great things together.
26. I grew up thinking that I would someday have this great love story. You are that love story. God knew what he was doing when he brought you into my life. Thank you for taking the time every day to show me your love.
27. Thank you for each kiss you give, each word of encouragement, and for each time you hold my hand. Just like the sun doesn’t always shine, my love for you does not always reach my heart but I will always remember that my love is for you.
28. I thank God for you and how wonderful you are. I pray that we will always be there for each other and our love to continue to grow stronger every day.
29. I pray that our relationship continues to be strong and joyful and full of fun memories. God, please bless us tonight and every other night. Please let us make more memories together. Our faith in you will carry us through any obstacle we encounter together. We love you, God!
30. Dearest [insert your name], I love you so much. [You’re the] man of my dreams! It’s crazy how life works out. We met online, a virtual space for communication. And look what we have together now – a beautiful relationship that only grows stronger every day. You’ve made me feel special in ways that I never thought possible. You’re very caring, thoughtful, and sweet. For all the good days and the bad ones, I will be here for you always.
31. I would like to thank God for giving us such a beautiful gift. I love you and cherish every moment we spend together. Our love signifies the perfect mixture of romance and devotion we share among each other.
32. Thank you for showing me the true meaning of love and trust. I want to be with you forever and I know that we will always be each others’ soulmates.
33. I pray, from the bottom of my heart, for a future together filled with nothing but happiness and complete love. I ask that all our dreams and wishes come true and we lead a long and happy life together.
34. I love falling asleep knowing that you are there to hold me tight. I love waking up knowing that our hearts will forever stay true. May our love shine through all moments of time and stand the test of time.
35. As I hold you tonight I want to let you know that I love you very much. You can always feel my love for you. It is ever present in the gentle touch of my hands, in the way I look into your eyes, and in the way, I kiss your lips.
36. God, keep us together, help us to grow old together. Look at our relationship with love and kindness. Our deepest desire is to spend the rest of our lives together. Help us to live in forgiveness, kindness, patience, and love.
37. I love you so much! You are the love of my life and I don’t want to go a day without you. Even when I get upset with you I shatter into a million little pieces and I can’t ever be complete again.
38. Thank you so very much for being there by my side. Your smile is what I wake up to every morning and your lips are what keep me going no matter how bad everything gets. You bring so much happiness and joy into my life and
39. I pray for God to bless you with happiness, health, and love every day. I pray that you are looking back on the day fondly. I pray that God will be by your side through your ups and downs. And I pray that he will be there when my eyes are unable to see you again.
40. I love you more than the Earth loves the moon. Our love is so beautiful. There are no words to describe how much I care for you.
41. Dear God, Thank you for bringing us together. Help us to share our love with others and spread your message of love through us. God, please bless my family and bring them closer to you.
42. I pray that our love be strong for each other. Please keep our hearts pure and help us to return the affection we have for each other. May we work together to spread your love everywhere we go. Amen
43. Tonight I am praying that God will send down your guardian angel to keep you safe for all of time. I am praying that the love of Jesus Christ will flow through your life today, tomorrow, always.
44. I am praying that Christ wraps his arms around you and holds you close, closer than you have ever been held before. I am praying that God sends His Holy Spirit over your relationship to glue your hearts together forever.
45. Remember that I love you more than life itself. My heart is always open whenever you need me. Don’t forget to tell me how much I mean to you because I love hearing it! Tonight, have a safe journey into the night. Have faith in tomorrow for it has no boundaries.
46. May our love grow deeper with each year.
47. I never knew what true happiness was until I met you. You were like a dream come true, and now every day is like a dream with you in it. I adore you with all my heart and soul and don’t tell anyone but I think about you when we’re apart and can’t wait to see your gorgeous eyes looking into mine again tonight.
48. I’m laying here beside you, trying to fall asleep. Your body is warm and comforting next to me, and I feel like the safest place for me would be in your arms. I feel like we can conquer anything as long we’re together; we make a great team! I know that we will be together forever because there isn’t anything that can tear us apart.
49. I put my whole heart, my whole soul, into loving you. I wish only the best for you and I will do whatever it takes to make you happy. You are my one true love, I will love you forever.
50. You are my soul mate in every way possible. I will always love you and never stop showing you. Thank you for being in my life.
51. I dream of being with you always. Of being close even when we are far apart. I am so deep in love.
52. God, I heard you. I stopped that fight before it started. I know every day with her is a new adventure that you have written for me. I promise to cherish her, love her, and always see the good in everything. Thank you, God, gave me the most precious gift in this world my wife!