There are certain people in our lives that we can motivate by sending them a sweet and encouraging message. We can also motivate ourselves by sending ourselves such messages. Good Morning Prayer Messages for a Friend is a free source of quotes and messages you can send to friends and family to cheer them up and make them happy, or equally use it as an inspiration to yourself.
Good morning prayer messages for a friend are the key to get your best friend up and motivated in the morning. There’s no doubt that mornings can be difficult if you don’t get enough sleep, particularly on days when you have to go to work or school. The number of hours you sleep may depend on different factors, including your schedule, commitments, responsibilities, and triggers that might induce you to hit the snooze button more than once.
Sharing Good Morning Prayer Messages for a Friend is very good and brings lots of happiness and joy to your friend. I think that we all need God’s blessing every day, and we should pray to God that we may receive His love, grace, wisdom, mercy, power, guidance, comfort, protection and blessing daily. When you are away from your friend, it can be hard to express yourself with words. Saying “Good Morning” is the best way to say good morning prayer messages for a friend.
It’s simple. People always need prayer, and it never hurts to encourage someone with a sweet message. Good Morning Prayer Messages for a Friend is great for anyone you know who might be going through a lot of stress or dealing with some issues that they may be carrying within themselves.
Good Morning Prayer Messages for a Friend
1. Your friendship is one of the best things in my life. I feel so guilty for taking it for granted and not being a better friend to you. I love all our memories and I cannot wait to have many more to cherish. Until then, I hope that our friendship never ends! Good morning to the best friend a girl could ask for!”
2. Good morning my darling friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today. Every morning I wake up, I remember how blessed I am to have a beautiful and intelligent girl like you as a friend. Your good heart, kind soul, and sense of humor bring me joy every day. You can never know just how much your friendship means to me. Have a lovely day!
3. You are my morning prayer. As I get lost in your eyes every morning, I thank God that you are mine. I love you more than anything else in this world.
4. I pray for you always, I love you so very much, the feeling grows every day. May your day be blessed with hope and happiness, until we meet again.
5. Good morning my sweetheart. A new day before us with a brand new possibility of a wonderful future. May this be a peaceful and tranquil day, filled with hopes and dreams for a brighter tomorrow.
6. Good morning my love. Every day you brighten my life with your smile, warm my heart with your touch, make me feel blessed with your thoughtfulness, and show me endless friendship in everything that you do. thanks for always being there for me. I love you more than words could say!
7. I hope every morning when you open your eyes you will see your love for me reflected in mine. I wish you a day filled with all the joy and happiness that we share.
8. I’m thinking of you as I write this. I know it is early and that you are probably still asleep, but I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and don’t want to forget to tell you. You are such a sweet friend and always listen when needed. You always have great ideas and take great care of other people.
9. Good morning, thanks for being my friend. I wish I knew what to say to really thank you for always being there for me through so many ups and downs. From our first meeting, I knew we would be friends forever, but I had no idea how much you would mean to me. You are the one person who knows everything about me, the good and the bad. Thanks for always being next to me during really crazy times. I don’t know what I would do without you…
10. I love you so very much. My life is so much better because of you. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and to be able to call you my best friend. I am so thankful that God brought us together. I know He will lead us wherever He pleases -but I believe he put us together for a reason, for now!
11. Each day I wake up, I hope that you are right there, by my side. Each day that goes by, is a day spent in your warm embrace, with all your love surrounding me! I want to tell you how much I love you — these words just do not seem enough. You mean so much to me and will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for being a good friend!
12. You’ve brought such great joy and happiness into my life. Thank you for always being there and bringing a smile to my face. I will always be there for you whenever you need me.
13. You are such a wonderful person and the most amazing mother I could ask for. I will never be able to repay you for all that you’ve given me. You deserve so much more than I can give you and I wish I could change everything so that it was easier for you. But no matter what, you will always be my best friend and I will be here for you as long as we both shall live.
14. Good morning dearest friends, may you feel the presence of the Lord in your life every day. May you be enriched by His love and peace. May you always remember that He loves you more than any other friend.
15. I know you will rise to great heights. I know you will overcome. I know your dreams will become a reality, and your future is bright. But I also know that sometimes it is hard to believe this when all you see are clouds, storms, and rainbows. I always try to keep my head high despite any storm that comes my way, not letting anything break me down. And now… now I want you to do the same.
Good Morning Prayer for a Friend
16. Dear God, please watch over my friend today. Please guide her through her problems and help her to see the light. Let her know that she is strong enough to get through this. Give her strength and grace to get through the day. Please surround her with good friends, laughter, and joy! Let her feel the warmth of love surrounding her today.
17. May the morning light shine on you and warm your heart. May you feel safe and protected as you go about this day. May all the love in the Universe shower down upon you and may today be filled with little miracles for you. I hope that you dream of me and that all your dreams come true. I love you to the Moon and back, Good Morning
18. May the morning shine upon you, and may the sun always be at your back. May you have warm words on your tongue and smiles for everybody. May your pockets be heavy and your heart is light. May good luck pursue you each morning and evening, and may all your dreams come true.
19. God is blessing the little things in my life right now. I feel so blessed to have a friend like you. You can be a pain but it’s okay, I love you anyway.
20. I pray that you are 100 times more blessed than you think you are today. I pray that happiness, health, love, and success fill your day. I pray that none of your burdens grows too heavy for you to bear. I pray that people around is lifting your burdens so that you have an easier time. I worry about you during the day but know that God will take care of this precious soul.
21. Dear Lord, you know Jeff and I have been friends for a long long time. And we’re no one special to anyone, just friends, co-workers, and neighbors. But you watch over us each and every day, listening to our stories and jokes, hearing the problems we go through (the small and not so small), feeling our joys when we see our friends, when we’re in business, when we’re in love or when we win something!
22. I thank God for you every morning and every night, you are such a strong person and I know that he will give you the strength to fight through this hard time. I love you dearly my friend. I am here for you always even if it seems like he has forsaken you. You are loved and care about by so many people and we all want you to beat this and come back to us better than ever!
23. Today, I will say a prayer for you, as you said one for me yesterday and the day before, and many many more to come. May your day be filled with happiness and with the love that just radiates from your soul. You always give so freely of yourself and ask for nothing in return. Be blessed, my friend.
24. I pray that God will continue to watch over you and guide you. In every situation, help you know the right way to go. Over your life provide a shield to protect you from all evil, give you wisdom and understanding. Give you the grace to forgive those who have wronged you. God makes a way for everybody to see things as they really are. And give us faith, faith to believe even when we cannot see.
25. I want you to wake up today with all the joy of the world around you! I want you to smile so big that it shines through your eyes! I want you to spread love to everyone you meet and put a smile on their face. I wish only the best for you every day, good health, good times, and most of all love.
26. Lord, warms my heart every time I think of her and when we’re together I can’t stop smiling. My life will be full with her in it. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love her more than anything. Please help us continue to be friends that always have each other back, no matter what happens. I hope that she sees all of this for what it is, a prayer from the bottom of my heart for us to stay together and stronger as best of friends.
27. I pray you are safe today. I pray for your happiness. I pray there is no more sadness in your life today. I thank God for blessing me with the pleasure of knowing you.
Morning Prayer for a Friend
28. Lord, I pray for good things to happen to my friend today. Whether it is your will or not, I like him to get everything he wishes for. I pray that whatever problems he has being fixed by the end of the day.
29. God, in your mercy, give to my friend the health, strength, and grace to see this day in its true light. To be aware of You in all things and to acknowledge Your goodness in all situations. My friend needs the mercies of God in order to hold on to life’s challenges with faith, hope, peace, and happiness.”
30. I pray that you will always be protected and always be held in the arms of love. I pray you will never suffer or feel pain. I pray that your dreams and desires will come true and that you find the one person who is devoted to you for life.
31. Lord, thank you for the beauty of the world around us. Thank you for the beauty of friendship. Thank you, God, for my friend’s loving heart and for her beautiful soul. She reminds me each day what is really important in this life. Her kindness, her willingness to listen to others, and her ability to make others feel special are an inspiration to me every day. May her character bring us closer to our heavenly father and may her touch change many lives.
32. I kneel before you with a heart full of love and a mind full of hope. I love you with all my soul and all that I am. Thank you for coming into my life and making each day brighter. I pray for your happiness, health, and well-being always. You have come so far in this life, but it is only the beginning. Your dreams will become reality if you believe in yourself and work hard to achieve them. Never give up!
33. I pray that he is able to be open with his feelings. If there was ever someone who could feel deep emotions, it would be him. He has the most amazing smile that is very contagious. I pray that he is able to accept what can’t be changed and that he feels beautiful inside and out. In the midst of all this, I pray that he accepts himself just as he is, for this is what truly makes a person beautiful.
34. We’ve been so close over the years, I feel like I’ve known you forever. You are always there for me when I need you. I feel so blessed to have a friend like you in my life. Thanks for being awesome!
35. Lord, help my friend find happiness quickly. He doesn’t deserve the pain he is in now. He needs to be happy more than anything. Please watch over him and protect him with your love. I know that you will give him what his heart desires. You are his happiness now.
36. O, sweet and glorious Majesty, who loves and cherishes all men and women of each nation, tribe, race, and ethnicity. I pray for a friend who is in the hospital after a terrible car accident. Please shower him with your healing grace so that he can recover from his injuries and get back out there to enjoy life again. Comfort his wife and kids. Protect them from harm, give them peace and let their faith in you free them from worry.
37. O Great Heavens I pray today, that you shine down your grace, so this one so precious to me will realize not only my love for him but his love for me too. That the sparkling of his eyes enlightens his conscious, that he sees all that is true in this world.
38. You are a blessing from heaven given to the world. I love you so much and I just want you to know that no matter what happens, you have a friend in me for life.
39. I pray for God to bring you peace, you’ve had a hectic few months. I pray He will restore your soul and renew your strength. I pray He helps you find the true beauty in life once again. I pray you’ll find the value of your life no matter what others say. I pray His love surrounds you so you know He’s here for you… I’m here for you too! ♥
40. My love for you will never end. I still think of you every day and miss you so much. When we said goodbye, you promised to love me forever and I am trusting that those words will always remain true. The pain of this I’ll never forget as long as I live as long as I know you are touching me through it all.
Morning Prayer for a Good Friend
41. Dear Lord, please help my good friend (name). She is constantly worried about me and I constantly worry about her. You know her better than I do and you understand the pain she goes through constantly worrying about me and my problems. Please help her realize that she can’t take on the world by herself – there are other people here willing to help.
42. Lord, I pray for my friend today. Please keep him safe and warm. He’s going through a tough time right now and needs your love and compassion. May angels guide his way and carry him above all troubles. And Lord, please let me be there for him. Amen.
43. God, fill my friend with love and laughter. Use him as an instrument of your healing and love. I pray he is wrapped in your wings and blessed with the goodness of life and the strength to deal with hardships and pain. Please surround him with devoted loved ones who respect and support him during his life on earth. May he be surrounded by those who will champion for him to you on judgment day. Keep him safe from all that would do evil to him, and wrap him in peace and tranquillity.
44. Today I will pray for you!! And I know you would do the same for me. You are my friend…I cherish this friendship and treasure every moment. Not a day goes by that we don’t laugh together! God has blessed me by putting you in my life, and I thank Him every day for you.
45. Good morning and Happy Valentine’s Day, my dearest friend! I want to thank you for all of the good things you have done for me. Thank you for listening to me when I need someone to talk to. I am so glad you are part of my life. I feel so lucky that you are always there for me.
46. I want to tell you how much I appreciate you. You are one of the best friends I could ever ask for. I don’t think I know anyone else who is so selfless, loving, understanding, or compassionate. You will always be there when I need you and that means more to me than you would ever know.
47. Lord, please bless my friend with a sweet and happy day. May their troubles be few and their joys also. If they should need protection from the dangers of this world may your angels surround them to protect them from harm. In their times of need may they find strength, hope, and love in you.
48. Lord helps me to see the good in my friend. Help me to become the positive force that she needs. Take away my selfishness. Fill me with your love, joy, peace, and patience. Lead us to know the one who is the way, the truth, and life through.
49. Dear Lord, thank you for bringing Sandra into my life. Although we’ve never met in person I love her with all my heart and she means the world to me. Please watch over her and keep her safe as she goes through each day. Guide her along the right paths and help her make good choices. And please help me to be a good friend to her by knowing what she might need at any given time. Thank you for everything you do! Amen.
50. Dear God, I pray for my friend Shelly. Please send her your greatest blessings of love, hope, joy, and prosperity. Let her find the right job for herself, give her new energy to find herself in herself, new friendships, happy home life, and new success. Give her clear direction in life so she knows where to go next. Help her see the good things in others, so she can feel their best too.
51. Lord, help my friend trust You more each day. Help him see the blessings of Your plan in his life. Help him rejoice in all of Your blessings and accept the situations he cannot change. A new day is dawning; help my friend understand that with each sunrise comes a new opportunity to fulfill Your will in his life. Bless him with health, strength, and confidence to do what’s right. Help him see that mistakes are opportunities to learn and grow in Your love.
52. My friend, I pray for you often. I ask God to watch over you and protect you on your way to work, while you’re at work, and when you get home at night. Protect against dangers seen and unseen. May the Lord bless your sleep with sweet dreams. May He keep His tender care over you when awake. May His hand guide you in the ways that are right. And may He lead you into all truth.Related: