10th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband: One of the most important things in life is love. You can’t buy it, earn or borrow it. The only way to get it is to give free Anniversary Wishes to your Husband on the 10th Wedding Anniversary with your love.
10th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
1. By coming into my life and marrying me, you have made all my dreams come true. You are the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I love you with all of my heart! Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary Adam!
2. Happy 10th wedding anniversary to the man of my dreams. You are the best husband and wife could ask for. We have had so many good times and bad, but we always get through them together. Happy anniversary!
3. Of all the years we have shared I choose this year to express what you mean to me. Holding your hand in mine, counting down to our 10th wedding anniversary. It’s been a long and wonderful journey but nothing compares to the feelings I have towards you now and every day we’ve shared together. You have everything I’ve waited for in a partner and more! I love you with everything I am.
4. It has been ten years since we vowed to love each other through life and it gets better with every passing year. Each day I thank my lucky stars that you are in my life,and I pray that our love will never change. With all my soul, I am devoted to you!
5. Now that we’ve been together for 10 years, I still feel like it was only yesterday when we got married. You’ve made me happy during every moment of our marriage and I can’t wait to see what the next 10 years has in store for us! I am so lucky you are sharing this life with me.
6. Looking back at our first wedding anniversary with sweet and warm memories. The small memory is fading away but our love is ever growing stronger. You are my world; I love you with all my heart!
7. You are the love of my life, the best husband a woman could ask for. I’m so lucky to have you by my side. You complete my world, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you. I love you beyond forever and always, you will be in my heart until the end of time.
8. I just want you to know how thankful I am for your love and support. I never knew what real love felt like until the day I met you. You show me so much love and happiness that it feels like we have been together for a lifetime instead of only 10 years. Thank you for always being my rock and loving me no matter what.
9. At our wedding we said, “Two become one.” A decade later this statement still rings so true. Your love for me grows deeper with each passing day, and my love for you grows stronger. Looking into your eyes makes me melt inside, and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. Yes, we are both a little older and wiser now, but I wouldn’t trade this love for anything in the world.
10. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my best friend, my lover, & my husband! I still remember the days when we were just starting out. They were some of the most difficult days of my life, but also the most rewarding. I never imagined I could love and be loved like this was possible. You bring joy and laughter into my life every single day, and I am so thankful for that. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING! Two hearts beat as one. So glad to be able to
11. On our 10th wedding anniversary I want to let you know that even though we’ve been through hard times, Good and Bad, I am forever grateful that we are together. It makes me happy to know that I will always have you to come home to for the rest of my life. You are my best friend, lover, companion and my husband.
12. I thought about what I wanted to say to you for a long time. I wanted to thank you for always being there for me, for making sure I was happy and healthy. To ensure there was never a day I had to ask myself if you loved me. This was hard for us, but we would have never done it without love. Words can’t express how much I love you and how thankful I am that we made it ten years. Happy anniversary!
13. Honey, words cannot express how much I love and appreciate you! Each passing year has made our marriage stronger. You are my soul mate, the love of my life and I am so glad to call you mine forever and always.
14. 10 years. I love you more today, than the day I married you. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for giving me such a wonderful husband and beautiful family.
15. Honey, happy anniversary! We’ve come a long way in 10 years and I couldn’t imagine spending my life with anyone else. I’ll love you forever.
16. I am so proud for each moment I share with you, for each memory we create, for each challenge we conquer together. Our past 10 years have been full of ups and downs, but we haven’t ever let the challenges crush us; instead, you grew us stronger and closer together. I love you more than ever, my dear husband.
17. It has been another amazing year. I am so thankful that we are still together! I hope you know how much you mean to me, and how important you are in my life. I love you more than anything, husband!
18. You are there for me in ways that I can’t even find the heart to explain. You always make me smile, and you always know how to comfort me. You don’t get mad when I’m a pain, you just look deeper and try to find the cause. We may have our ups and downs, but through it all our love is strong. I love you more today than I did the day we were married.
19. I love you more than words could ever describe. You are my best friend, my soul mate and my husband! I don’t think I will ever be able to show you the true depths of my love for you. I look for every excuse to spend time with you, I want to make sure that you understand how much you mean to me. You bring light into my life in the most unexpected ways.
20. I fell in love with you when we first met, and I will always love you no matter what. Not even death will part us because I am with you until my last breath, and even beyond that. Nothing could ever make me stop loving you; not distance, not time, not trials — nothing. I love you more than all the grains of sand in all the world’s deserts.
21. Every day I fall more in love with you, and it just keeps getting better. I love your smile, our inside jokes, the way you hug me, your smell… EVERYTHING. You really are one of a kind and I’m so happy to have this life with you. We are good together; we balance each other perfectly. It’s like we were meant for each other. I love looking into your eyes as we lay in bed and watching you sleep while holding you all night long…
22. Today marks 10 years of marriage and here’s to many more. You’re the love of my life! I wouldn’t be where I am today without your love and guidance. You are my best friend, my lover, my husband; all rolled up into one beautiful package. You’ve stuck with me through the good, bad and ugly and for that I am truly thankful! I love you with all of my heart. Happy 10th Anniversary!
23. This year you will receive more than just paper from me. I’m going to make you very happy and you will soon know how much I love you. I will make all your wishes come true and fill your life with joy and happiness. You are a wonderful husband, always understanding, caring and thoughtful. I am so glad we’re still together 10 years later, I couldn’t imagine spending this life without you.
24. I love you. I will always cherish the amazing life we’ve built together over these last ten years. I look forward to another amazing decade in the future. I miss you dearly, love you tenderly and want nothing more than to be with you. Let’s make this decade bigger and better than the last!
25. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You are my soulmate, my lover, and the best husband a girl could ask for. I love you beyond words can express. All I want is you. Every moment that we share is the happiest moment of my life.
26. On this day, ten years ago, I married my best friend and the love of my life. I remember how hard you tried to propose to me. How you set up a scavenger hunt all over town, only to lead back to our favorite little restaurant. You were so nervous and shaking as you got down on one knee. Even though it took a while before I said yes, I have no regrets. You made me feel so special that day, and every day after. You are the
27. My love, I love you so much. Thank you for all the amazing years we’ve had together, and I can’t wait to see what amazing things the future holds for us. I love you always.
28. I love you more now than ever. Even though we have known each other for 10 years, the love I feel inside is new every single day. Thank you for helping me through my struggles and being with me no matter what happens in life.
29. You are my best friend, the love of my life and my soulmate. I would rather be with you than anywhere else in the world. I will love you forever and ever!
30. I still remember the day we met, like it was yesterday. You had me at “hello”. There hasn’t been a day that I haven’t thanked God for bringing you into my life. We’ve shared some amazing moments together and have grown stronger with each passing year. I love you more than ever, my handsome husband!
31. I love you with all my heart and always will. I am so grateful that I found you, my soul mate. I know that all of our dreams will come true, because we put our trust in God who holds our hands through every step of the way.
32. I find my greatest happiness in the day to day in you … the way you smile, laugh and the look in your eyes. I love seeing you happy, stirring up a little trouble and being a pesky fly on your wall too! You inspire me to be more, do more and be all that I can be every single day! You know I love you Doug … but it doesn’t quite say how much [heart]
33. There is not much I fear in this world. The wind, the rain, and maybe a few other things. What I do fear is losing you. My heart would stop beating and I would cease to exist if that were to happen. You are the love of my life and my best friend.
34. Dear Jack, It’s hard to believe that 10 years have already passed! And it has been 10 years of pure bliss. I now see how my life was not complete without you in it. Without your love, I would be missing out on an amazing adventure called marriage. Would you do me the honor of celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary with me?
35. Happy 10th Wedding Anniversary! I never thought we would make it a decade against all odds, but here we are. I love you now more than ever and cannot wait to see what the next year brings us.
36. I will be by your side forever and ever. I know how lucky I am that you chose to stay with me all these years, and I promise to never leave you. Forget the old woman your older self falls in love with, I want to be that young girl who always gives you her heart. You were there for me when we were so young, and here we are almost 20 years later. Merry 10th anniversay, my love.”
37. Honey, you’ll be 1 decade my husband next week. How’s that for something to celebrate!? I am so glad I was able to find you and be your wife. Even when we don’t agree on something and argue about the littlest things I still love you more each and every day. You are the only man for me, no one will ever change that. Wish you a happy anniversary babe.
38. I give you my heart and soul, my life, all that I am – today and forever, in sickness and in health. If ever your eyes should meet another’s eyes across a crowded room, just remember…no one on this earth will love you or understand you the way I do. You are my soul mate, my partner in crime, my best friend and my husband! I love you so much. Let us make our journey together last forever!
39. You are the love of my life, my soul mate, my everything. I will always love you no matter what obstacle may come between us. I want to be with you for the rest of our lives. You are my husband, the father of our children, and a best friend that I would do anything for. It has been 10 years since we have been married, and every year I cherish more than the last. Thank you for being so kind and loving. You are the man of my
40. I am so lucky to have sharing my life for 10 years! There is no one on this earth like you and I adore you. You are my dream come true, the man of my ever after! I can’t wait to see what our next 10 years has in store!
41. I promise to love you unconditionally, to hold your hand through all the hardships and celebrate with you in the good times. I promise to make our marriage my top priority and always put you before my needs. You are my best friend and I want to grow old with you.
42. Our love has grown stronger with every word, smile and kiss. I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you, every one of my loving thoughts are of our life together. There is no one else I’d rather spend forever with.
43. I have never been the “traditional” type but I love you, and there is nothing I want more than to be your wife. We have gone from young and carefree to grown and mature, but our love for one another has only grown stronger. We have had life get in the way at times and we can argue a little (okay a lot) but no one will ever challenge my dedication to you. We now have 4 girls under the age of 5; which keeps us busy,
44. I’ve been fighting with a million things, but none of them were as difficult as finding a way to tell you I love you. The only thing harder was trying to find an actual reason why. There are simply so many but they all just don’t seem like enough. I guess no matter what I say it still won’t be enough for you, but that’s okay because I’ll continue to write them down and give them to you in hopes I can prove my love from here on out.
45. I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy 10th Anniversary! I look forward to the next 10 years and forever. You are the love of my life, my best friend, my partner, my everything. Thank you for always being my better half. Here’s to many more years of love and laughter.
46. I can’t imagine a life without you! I don’t know what I would do. You are more than my husband, you’re my best friend. You make me laugh when I feel like crying and that’s the reason why I love you so much. From the very beginning, our lives have been intertwined and it was meant to happen. God was putting us together. And now here we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary
47. I love my husband so much and I want the world to know it. He is my soul mate, my best friend and my lover. Every Anniversary I want to say Happy 10 years, but I also want to say I will never forget the first time we met, or how you loved me with no regrets even when I was broken. All the good and bad, you chose to love me and now I have no regrets either.
48. I love you more today than the day I married you. Every year I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. You are my best friend, my everything! I would never change one thing about you. You are my world and I promise to always love, support and cherish you!
49. People often say that the first year of marriage is the hardest, but they have no idea. I feel as though our love has only grown stronger over time. I never thought that I would spend my life with you, but I am so happy that we chose to make it forever.
50. I’m sending you this letter because I know in my heart that we meant together forever and I want to show you how much my heart beats for you and how much I love you.
51. It’s amazing how time has flown by so quickly, almost as if it was just yesterday that I was looking for something more in life. Then you came along, my angel sent from heaven. You made my dreams come into fruition and I will forever be grateful of having you in my life. You are such a loving and kind person; you always look out for me.
52. Love does not decide who it will find, it waits for one person, who meets another at just the right time. This is what happened to you and me, forever I am thankful for this moment. Together we are strong and nothing can ever compare to the happiness you bring me each and every day!
53. I always thought that romantic love was reserved for the words found in books and movies. I never expected to have it, because I never thought I was someone worthy of such an amazing thing. That was until I met you. You showed me what life could be like and how beautiful it could be to share my life with you, and I hope to spend more of those beautiful moments with you.
54. I met you a long time ago, and have loved you forever. I love the way you sleep, I love the way you snore, and I love the way we are and all that’s to come. You’re my best friend and my most favorite person. I’m so glad I found you!
55. I love you so much. I never thought that it would be possible, but I am more in love with you now then ever before. Happy 10th anniversary, Babe!
56. It has been ten amazing years of ups and downs, joys and sadness, but with each day of marriage, I want only to be closer to you. You are my life and everything that I desire. I love you.
57. Our time apart this past month has only strengthened my love. I miss you so much, and when I think of our wedding day ten years ago, it makes me smile even wider. The biggest gift you ever gave me was your heart, and everything after that has been pure bliss. I can’t wait until we are home together again.
58. You always believed in me. You saw the depths of my soul, and loved me anyway. I am so happy that we got married 10 years ago. I love you with every breathe in my body and look forward to growing old together.”
59. We have been together for 10 years now, but it still feels like we just met yesterday. 10 years of ups and downs, laughter and tears, love and heartache. It’s been a crazy ride and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world because you are my best friend and my soul mate. Thank you for spending 10 wonderful years with me! I LOVE YOU!
60. You are a blessing beyond words. We have been through so much and have become stronger every year. Our love has grown stronger as time goes on, and I will be with you forever. To have shared these special moments with you is more than I could ever wish for. I love you, Baby.
61. I love you. I’ll try to say it a million times a day because I know you are each and every time worth hearing that again! For ten years now we have been through every storm known to man and woman and we have never been apart but for a few weeks.
62. I have found my best friend, my partner in life, the other half of my love. You are wonderful: sweet, generous, loving and incredibly sexy. I cherish you and love being with you.
63. I didn’t imagine that I could fall in love with you so hard and so completely, but my mind was definitely wrong! You are my favorite thing… My saving grace, my better half. I Love You!
64. Every day with you is like starting over. I am grateful that I get to wake up next to you each morning. How lucky am I? I love you so much, honey!
65. I want to kiss you in the pouring rain and smile so wide with our foreheads touching and our eyelashes brushing. I want to see you dance like a hippie at a Phish concert and hear you scream for your boys at a baseball game. I want to lie in bed, wrapped up in each other, just having quiet moments listening to the sound of one another’s heart beat. I want to know what it’s like to love someone that loves me right back.